Buying an Acekard2i

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aladerp, May 22, 2012.

May 22, 2012

Buying an Acekard2i by aladerp at 4:38 AM (921 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. aladerp
    OP

Newcomer aladerp Newbie

Canada
    I am about to buy my first flashcart, an Acekard 2i, from gamespree.net, but the site only sells 2 items and that worries me. Has anyone from gbatemp bought from this site; is the site trustworthy? Also, can you guys recommend me a good site where I can buy an Acekard2i in Canada? I am going to use a $25 Mastercard Gift Card, so the total price needs to be less than that. ._.

I was also thinking of getting it from 0shippingzone, is this site good?
    Thanks for the help (although I obviously haven't gotten any yet xD)

2. Shadow#1

Member Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

United States
  3. C-Kronos

Member C-Kronos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Why buy overseas when it'll take a few weeks for you to get it? Some people would prefer to just pay a little bit more and get it within a few days..

4. aladerp
    OP

Newcomer aladerp Newbie

Canada
    I found gamespree on shoptemp.
    Yeah, I looked at this site too. What's the difference between http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/acekard_2i_dsi_1_4_4_flashcard_with_anti-fake_code_original_compatible_3ds_last_firmware_with_usb_card_reader.html and http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/acekard_2i_dsi_1_4_3_original_in_promo_only_one_piece_per_order.html ?

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The first one comes with a MicroSD reader as well (though the bundled ones tend to eb crappy and die after an amount of time).