Hacking buying acekard from realhotstuff?

robineda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i wanna buy an acekard and i was wondering if i could use a prepaid debit card or a visa gift card to buy it. Do i just put in the card number onto the credit card portion?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
just call the number on the back of the card and tell them your going to buy something online with it and want to add your billing information to the card....then you can just buy it like you would anything else. If you're buying from shoptemp make sure to go to ShopTemp.com not shoptemp.net

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
robineda said:
woah acekard for only 16.50 bucks? are u positive that this is real?

Yes, I paid the same price before Shoptemp was open. Shoptemp is legit and if you have problems just post it up in the forums here and I'm sure someone will be quick to support.

robineda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well iheard it takes like 2-5weeks to receive the order. and to get it under a week, u need to pay 16 dollars extra for shipping .....

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah there is a trade off since they get their stuff shipped directly from china it does take longer but they do have better prices! you can pay the extra $6 to $10 to buy it from real hot stuff but that wont guarantee any faster delivery either.

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
It takes time if you live in the US, being shipped from China. If you need it right away both simplymods.com and leetmod.com are US based, with comparable pricing.

robineda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks pharoh, but for realhotstuff, can i use a prepaid debit card/visa gift card? do i just fill in the credit card part? or do i make a paypal account and add money and stuff?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
robineda said:
thanks pharoh, but for realhotstuff, can i use a prepaid debit card/visa gift card? do i just fill in the credit card part? or do i make a paypal account and add money and stuff?

You can add it to a paypal account, or just type the info RHS requests for credit cards. If it has a Visa/Mastercard logo on it you use it just as you would a any old credit card.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
since I've never purchased from realhotstuff I can't give my opinion on that. I have purchased from consolesource(which though it's more expensive and shipping is $5 it still takes about a week to 2 weeks in my experience), gamebygame(dealwoot, which is now defunct as far as flashcarts go) and kickgaming(comparable pricing to gamebygame with quick shipping) but I did order from these places before I knew about a lot of the other places that are out there. I was going to suggest simplymods.com as well as they have comparable prices and I haven't heard anything but good about them. Simplymods usually ships next day if not the day you order it. But enough suggestions, it's really your choice where you want to order from, but I have heard a few times that realhotstuff was selling acekard clones...

magma_blaziken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got both my Supercard DSOnei and Acekard 2i from realhotstuff
Took just 3 days for both item to arrive and they worked fine.
Back than ShopTemp was not open yet

scoutwild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acekard from ndscardsale.com costs only 12.97USD.. don't think 16USD from shoptemp.com is a good deal compared to that..sorry i don't mean to offend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye