Gaming Buying Accounts

Mr_P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

was looking into buying a ps4 account that comes with games on it from a seller. It states setting the account with the games to Primary, and this may seem a silly question but are there any risks to my psn account / information if i setup the new user as primary then download, log out etc and then play on my profile???

thanks for your time

D

Deleted User

No risk, I've been on several sites before and both bought and "rented" games this way. Sony allowed gamesharing in the first place so they won't ban you for it.

But when I've done it I've always had to use the username given to me I wasn't able to play them on my account I think.

Mr_P

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No risk, I've been on several sites before and both bought and "rented" games this way. Sony allowed gamesharing in the first place so they won't ban you for it.

But when I've done it I've always had to use the username given to me I wasn't able to play them on my account I think.

thanks for that - game share i know about, just not 100% sure if the "primary user" can access anything from my account / profile etc . Although i also realise im not giving them anything of my info

D

Deleted User

thanks for that - game share i know about, just not 100% sure if the "primary user" can access anything from my account / profile etc . Although i also realise im not giving them anything of my info

No they cannot unless they have your info.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What Hayato said.

I'm terribly sorry but selling accounts with games on it is against Playstation its TOS iirc.
Regardless, if the account was stolen or games where bought with stolen credit cards then your account and console will be banned if they find out.
Worst case scenario, they might even come after you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."