Burst into flames!!!

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by m0nkeyf00t, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2010

Burst into flames!!! by m0nkeyf00t at 9:53 PM (903 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. m0nkeyf00t
    OP

Newcomer m0nkeyf00t Newbie

United States
    okay so i was trying to make a padora battery and it burst into flames when i tried cutting the infamous pin 5 with a razor blade....gues the blade was too big and made contact with some other pin and poof flames....blew it out finally got pin 5 to snap with safety pin now my battery is useless.......suggestions??

p.s. ACP swapmeet is tomorow so im going to see if i can find a replacement any suggestions? will any psp battery work? or does it have to be a sony battery for psp phat(the psp im trying to mod)?

p.p.s psp is 6.0 so i Have to use a pandora battery

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    The reason why i always advise against the hardmod route is because genuine batteries are like Gold dust these days and you can get a Pandora cheap from DX is you're prepared to wait a while.

The only way you can really guarantee a battery is hard moddable is by opening it up.

3. CrashmanX

Member CrashmanX Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld

United States
    Not 100% sure how people easily mess up their batteries by doing this. I guess people really don't have steady hands, I had no issue hard modding mine. I looked up a picture that showed what pin to cut, got an exacto knife and slice.

4. m0nkeyf00t
    OP

United States

that was the problem...no exacto knife >_>

5. The Real Jdbye

Member The Real Jdbye D:

Norway
    Although I would advise against it, some people who broke their batteries while trying to hardmod them were still able to install CFW by using the broken battery and just plugging in the charger. I guess that would be somewhat safe to do if you removed the battery cells.
    ...but go DealExtreme, that's where I got my pandora battery [​IMG]

6. m0nkeyf00t
    OP

United States

I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!

thank you it worked!!!! :KISS:

7. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Problem solved, topic closed. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.