Burnout Paradise Problem

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Pedro250, Jun 11, 2011.

Jun 11, 2011

Burnout Paradise Problem by Pedro250 at 10:12 PM (1,286 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Pedro250
    OP

Newcomer Pedro250 Member

Portugal
    Hi, i have a question about Burnout Paradise.
    What are the difference between the BLES00074 version and the BLES00073 version? Because i want to buy the DLC's but i have and AUS Version, and my PSN account is from Portugal, so i want to know if the DLC's will be compatible with the Game.
    From what i heard, the BLES00073 version is UK and AUS, and the BLES00074 version is the rest of UK (like Portugal, where i am and where my PSN account is from), but in you website faq you only say that, is the game says BLES, any EUR DLC will work, not talking about the difference between this two verson (BLES00074 and BLES00073).
    So my true question is: Are BLES00074 and BLES00073 compatible with each other in terms of save, dlcs, trophys, etc?
    Thanks

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    i'm fairly certain all DLC is region-locked

3. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    DLC is region locked, if you download the files to the wrong game, you won't see anything in your game.

EXAMPLE.

I have the EU version of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, the DLC I downloaded from my PSN was for the US version, so nothing showed up. I picked up the US version for $10 and everything appeared (aka the new characters)

Wynd

4. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    this is why the ps3 doesn't really have complete region free gaming because the dlc will always be a problem, dlc is still region locked.