knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
are you sure you're selecting "burn image to DVD", then selecting the ISO for GH3, and making sure it's burning at 4x speed? if it's in any speed other than 4x, then you won't be able to do it. if your DVD burner is external, make sure it is connected to a 2.0 USB port; the recording speed is dictated by how fast your data is transferred, and as such an external burner doesn't work if there are no 2.0 USB ports.

imtony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I burned my GH3 at 4x speed and it freezes during loading so I decided to test the burn at 8x and it doesnt freeze. I also burned my KH2 at 4x but it took about 10-20 seconds to load after each cutscene so I decided to try that at 8x too and it cut the loading down like it was the actual copy. I use Taiyo Yudens 8x Premium DVD-R's btw.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
link907 said:
is memorex a good cd brand

not really and you need DVD disks not CD ... any disks with RITEK G05 dye based or Taiyo Yuden disks for best results for media /games/ backup
wink.gif

use DVD INFO PRO/DVD IDENTIFIER to tell you what the are ... and avoid any that say CMC at all costs these are just plain cr@pola!!!
frown.gif

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
For PS2 Games I have always used one of the two below programs - I burn all games at 4 spin (I will not burn at a higher speed because this can cause issues with your PS2 reading the disc)

DvD Decrypter - 3.5.4.0
CloneCD - 5.3.0.1

DvD Decrypter will only burn DvD PS2 games. You put in a disc, Select Mode - Read and make it create the image file on your HDD then when done place in blank disc and select MODE - Write and write it to the blank Disc

CloneCD - works with BOTH DvD and CD PS2 games. Yes, even though it states CD it does DvD's as it detects it as a DvD when you place it in. I have never had an issue. With this program you can choose to either rip it to your HDD and then burn to DvD/CD or or you simply copy disc and away you go.

Both very easy programs to use. I know you said you have tried them all but these two programs have NEVER failed me - FF12 and even most rescent releases have worked flawlessly

As for brands of DvD's / CD I have always used Princo or Databank with no issues and they are very cheap. Verbatum are suppose to be the best but cost near double the price.

I hope that helps
smile.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fun_Zephyr said:
DvD Decrypter will only burn DvD PS2 games. You put in a disc, Select Mode - Read and make it create the image file on your HDD then when done place in blank disc and select MODE - Write and write it to the blank Disc

?? it reads them too as well as cd images
tongue.gif
......just choose to READ THE DISK IN ISO MODE
smile.gif

you can also use IMGBURN same tool virtually as DECRYPTER made by the same AUTHOR...LIGHTNING UK
smile.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
Fun_Zephyr said:

?? it reads them too as well as cd images
tongue.gif
......just choose to READ THE DISK IN ISO MODE
smile.gif

you can also use IMGBURN same tool virtually as DECRYPTED made by the same AUTHOR...LIGHTNING UK
smile.gif
I use ImgBurn and its work just the same (but can do CD's not just DVD's) as DVD Decrypter.

Go! LIGHTNING UK! Go!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.