KaiserDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question:
Since the Wii can read full sized dvds, can you burn a gamecube game to a normal dvd and it play? Or do you need mini dvds to do this?
Since some games are really hard to find this is a way to play them so I thought I ask.
Yes it is modded so that is covered, though I dont have a Cube card or controller.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how do you plan on playing gc games without a gc controller and memory card? to answer your question, you can use normal dvds to burn gc games

KaiserDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can go buy them, just gotta find a place with them. local gamestop has a wireless model of their own, but its "Mini" so I will keep looking, I will porbably jusdt go online.

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should also download Multigame ISO Creator V3.2.4+ so that you can put more than one game on each DVD. I don't shrink my gamecube games, so I put 3 games on each DVD. If you want to, you can even use a double layer dvd and fit even more games on each disc.

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should also download Multigame ISO Creator V3.2.4+ so that you can put more than one game on each DVD. I don't shrink my gamecube games, so I put 3 games on each DVD. If you want to, you can even use a double layer dvd and fit even more games on each disc.
What! I did not know you could do that! Very cool!

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
at times like these i miss my gamecube with xenoGC chip:(... on the other hand, if I didnt sell my gamecube I wouldnt have bought a DSlite
tongue.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah you can put multiple GC isos on a dvd with GCOS. I reccommend not using DVD9 at all though because your laser will wear out very very quickly. Stick to the DVD5's.

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-