Bunjello help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by fearlessleader, Nov 21, 2013.

1. fearlessleader
    OP

fearlessleader Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    I downloaded Bunjello to my max media card and when I try to load it says Initilising fat card FAILURE. I tried to load it with DSOrganize chism loader and it will not load as well. does anybody know what is wrong. I have patched it. I cant seem to figure it out and its annoying me. I am new to flashcards!

2. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Kind of Awesome that PPL still use this :)

You should dldi patch the bunjallo.nds with the max media patch as dso isn't always reliable when it comes to those things.

3. fearlessleader
    OP

fearlessleader Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    does max media have the link to the patch on their website? I was not aware they even had patches. I wish I had done more research and gotten a better flashcart this one sucks

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
  5. fearlessleader
    OP

fearlessleader Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    I know what you mean and btw (addressing pasc) I tried that max overload thing and it says compression not found. idk what to do now

6. Another World

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    if you are serious about enjoying ds homebrew you should consider grabbing a ds flash kit. keep your MMD as a fun toy, but don't rely on it for homebrew.

-another world

7. fearlessleader
    OP

fearlessleader Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    well I bought the MMD online and I only had a certain amount of money on my giftcard and that is why I bought that one. I don't have money to buy a new one now

8. Another World

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    since your ds has a slot-2 you are either using a ds phat or a ds lite. have you considered the r4 1:1 clone? it runs the wood kernel, so you will have good homebrew support. it has a 2gb limitation, but that is more than enough for a lot of homebrew and a few games. you can find it for as cheap as $5. HERE it is for $3.80.

-another world