wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Bunjallo v0.7.7
Update
dslite.jpg

Bungallo, the homebrew Web browser, has received an update. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
• Spaces at the start of elements change ( issue 112 )
• Fix relative query links ( issue 110 )
• Tabs were shown as an invalid character, instead of a space
• Warranty shown as html

Thanks to Pendor via IRC for the news!
Thanks to Abra for the file upload.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Post
discuss.png
Discuss

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have been using bunjalloo for a while and i use it to go to m.facebook, and it is the best that I ever used

now this update is sort of useful, good thing they still do updates

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously? I was under the impression such things were impossible thanks to the DS Lite's hardware limitations (distinct lack of RAM). May have to give this a shot. All I need now is a way to run GBA roms without my broken slot 2 EZ Flash 3-1 (I tried to swap the battery out for a new one and one of the connections broke off, nobody will help me fix it) and my trusty Cyclo DS Evo will be back on form
smile.gif

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
i know i know, im reviving a dead post but i actually have something to add which may be of some use to some people but if you are running windows xp-7 or linux you can host your files on your own internal site and download right to the card no need for usb and since wifi's (802.11G specifically) download speed is 54 megabits/second (128 kilobytes/second) a 5mb file would take 40 seconds to download on from your WLAN locally.
QUOTE said:
5 x 1024kb = 5120kb
5120mb / 128kb = 40seconds
lecture.gif

anways just install IIS7 (internet information services) on your winbox or if your an opensource kinda person apache works great too! if you want to know how to do it i would gladly make a video for you folks.

**UPDATE**

Tested with IIS7 on my server 2k8r2 virtual machine and it can't load a website on your internal network lol... i suspect its due to bunjalloo's DNS settings...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1