Bullying

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
TrolleyDave said:
I'd have probably stuck my toes in his gut a couple of times as well.
haha, nicely put
smile.gif

TrapperKeeperX said:
There is no excuse to bully in the first place why do people think they're shit doesn't stink and think they're so superior than others.

QUOTE(TrapperKeeperX @ Mar 16 2011, 11:53 AM)
Honestly Fuck Bullies they should DIE They're Lifeless Beings! I know how extreme this post it but bullies are the real extremists! For those who are bullies cut the shit! What goes around will come around and I hope it's death!

not advocating bullying but aren't you contradicting yourself a bit?

you ask why they think they're better than others and then say that they are below all others (and deserve to die) which is basically saying you are better than them...

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
I actually saw this on facebook, few minutes before it got removed.
I have to say that, lulfuckingwut, a year 7 child picking a fight with a year 10 child is incredibly stupid in all respects.
Both students got a 4-day suspension. Violence is NOT tolerated in schools, so his teachers must've been fucking retarded that they never attempted to stop the poor person being bullied all his school life.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was mentally bullied, but I stopped to care and found my true friends. BTW: Best example of handling being bullied: Mike Tyson.
yay.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recall once where after school in Year 6 someone was running after me. I don't know what he was going to do but I have a feeling he would have tried to hit me or something. There was something in my timing as I swung around with my right arm not held back and my hand connected right with his cheek. I think he was a little stunned or surprised or something, then he went back.

petspaps

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i always used to punch on with the bullies, they gave me all kinds of shit. racism, im small, im weak and all that. Eventually those who were my age and a year older (15-16) now have my respect as they know i dont take shit like that from no one and that i dont let that crap happen. The older ones who did left school and are either unemployed or are doing some crappy job
wink.gif
Advise from one of my teachers - "Talking with bullies doesnt work, in my 40 or so years f experience its rubbish. The only way to deal with one is hit them so hard they dont get back up. Then theyll leave you alone." Believe it

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
petspaps said:
i always used to punch on with the bullies, they gave me all kinds of shit. racism, im small, im weak and all that. Eventually those who were my age and a year older (15-16) now have my respect as they know i dont take shit like that from no one and that i dont let that crap happen. The older ones who did left school and are either unemployed or are doing some crappy job
wink.gif
Advise from one of my teachers - "Talking with bullies doesnt work, in my 40 or so years f experience its rubbish. The only way to deal with one is hit them so hard they dont get back up. Then theyll leave you alone." Believe it
THIS +1

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anybody who's interested, there's a show on MTV called "Bully Beatdown." Where victims get an MMA fighter to face their bullies in a ring.

The show is hosted by MMA fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller. Bullies start out with $10,000. And there's 2 rounds. First rounds consists of submissions really. And for each tapout the bully makes, $1000 of his cash goes to the victims. The bully can lose a maximum of $5000 this round.

The second round is fighting, punching, kicking. And if the round ends because the bully gets KO'd, quits, or the ref has to stop the fight, all $5000 of the bullies cash goes to the victims.

I hate MTV, but I just watched a few eps on YouTube, pretty neat show.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I know from my own experience. I was bullied from sixth to eight grade. Sure the class changed between sixth and seventh grade, and it got worse. I didnt want any trouble so always if someone would ask (my class teacher or someone adult from school) I'd say that no, theyre just fooling around. Then in eight grade, one of the bullies said something and thats when I kind of woke up. So I just said thats enough and kicked him a few times. Now, in the ninth grade, some people actually fear me because they know what I am capable of. And I dont do it, cause its weak and dumb.

Edit : Forgot to say that bullying is lame, it shows how weak you are (the bully I mean) and doesnt help you in anyway(once again, I mean it doesnt help the bully).

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I don't recall ever being bullied during my elementary school years, but I guess you could say I wasn't quite "normal" by standards back then. In middle school, a few pranks flew my way, but nothing on-going. During high-school, however, I was more or less "messed-with" than full-on bullied by some one-timers and one on-going kid until my later years. The kid would poke fun at me at least once every week or so, but nothing that would put me near the brink of flipping out. I was like the gentle giant from the OP's post, but never went overboard or fought back. Around Junior and Senior year, he all of a sudden stopped and actually tried to be friends. An odd situation for me, and while I don't consider him a friend, I considered him an acquaintance and not an enemy from that time on. Why he changed his ways about me, I don't know, but I had a suspicion that some of my other friends, who had moderate popularity at least, might have had something to do with it.

EDIT:

To be honest, I never flipped because the things done to me were never seriously detrimental to me, mentally or physically. However, if such a case were to happen to me, much like with Casey, you bet that I'd go all out like Ralphie in A Christmas Story.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh.

Bullying plagued me throughout elementary school. I was always the different one, just different because I was the only one that didn't go to preschool with the rest of the kids. So I was an easy target.

Well, one day in the fourth grade, I believe it was sometime in September, I took my recorder (the flute-like instrument) out to the playground. I had always had a fear of open heights, and that day, I had tried to conquer it using the monkey bars.

The other kids were watching, of course, waiting for me to fail. And fail I did, falling flat on my face, literally. So while I lay there in the dirt, wood chips poking my eyes, the only sense I had were my ears, which were thankfully still above ground. What I did I hear, then? Laughing. All their laughter, all their amusement at my expense.

Something broke inside me that day. Real or imagined, I felt strength beginning to burn inside my stomach. My whole body tightened up as mental images of a small, beaten puppy growing into a vicious, rabid rottweiler filled my soul. My darkness had been unleashed, and with it...my musical "talent".

Slowly, I rose, the pipe in my mouth. I looked from one kid to the next, they were still laughing. So I swung at the nearest kid, dislocating his jaw with the force of the instrument alone. It was there that time seemed to freeze. For once, they were running from ME. Ran they did, as fast as their feet would take them. But like the many years I had suffered under their yolk, I never left their side.

As I gave chase, I looked around the playground. The other kids from various grades seemed to rush around the scene, attracted like a flood of magnets, a swarm of maggots. As I passed each kid, I played a note. "A", as I swung at one's neck. "B", as I stuck another's nose. Each seemed paralyzed, frozen in place, while my unstruck victims continued to run.

On and on it went, until I came across my most brutal aggressor. Joshua Hicks, I remember his name being. Oh, how long it seemed that I played that note, where I held all the holes and blew as hard as I could, exhaling as I chased him to the edge of the playground. I could feel it, retribution creeping up on me like a sweatdrop.

At last, his reckoning came. A swift hit into his teeth, a bash into his eyeballs, a golf swing right into his crotch...on and on the beating went, until at last the principal had to tear me away.

Made the Zionsville papers, it did. Forevermore, I was painted as a brutal barbarian, my aggression labeled "unwarranted". I was treated like a war criminal until at last I was pushed into being home schooled.

So here I am, after all these years, recounting a tale from the most beautifully dead of times.

Bullying?

They can pay the piper.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This casey guy is an inspiration. good thing he did this b4 this whole bullying thing coulda messed him up in his later years

Props to him. +1

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't support bullying but it's not a big deal. If you get bullied, do something about it or suck it up. No one cares, and the people who do shouldn't.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dangy said:
I don't support bullying but it's not a big deal. If you get bullied, do something about it or suck it up. No one cares, and the people who do shouldn't.

Is it your goal in life to never make a good post, ever?
If so you're doing a great job.

EDIT: I guess I should say, you at least said something valid. That is "do something about it"
The rest of your post just showed how retarded and ignorant you are, which is typical of any of your posts about anything to do with anything.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Dangy said:

Is it your goal in life to never make a good post, ever?
If so you're doing a great job.

EDIT: I guess I should say, you at least said something valid. That is "do something about it"
The rest of your post just showed how retarded and ignorant you are, which is typical of any of your posts about anything to do with anything.

Looks like somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1