Gaming Bug in Apollo justice

kinya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I think my case 2 got bug or wadever shit..

Spoiler

After examing the unknown shoe mark with a leaf, ema asks if i got any evidence and i click yes and presented the slipper, but it cant be accepted. I went to gamefaq and check it out and indeed its the slipper.. why is it so?

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really know anything about yours, but I think I found another one.
(Don't really know if it's in the original, since it's on my R4)
When you pick the game from the R4 menu and you close your DS when it's loading, the background light of your DS will be completely off when you play the game.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Spoiler

After examing the unknown shoe mark with a leaf, ema asks if i got any evidence and i click yes and presented the slipper, but it cant be accepted. I went to gamefaq and check it out and indeed its the slipper.. why is it so?

Hmmm...I was torn between which piece of evidence to take and in the end opted for the broken mirror. I was able to prove it came from the car in the hospital garage and moved onto the first part of the trial soon after. I don't think you NEED the slipper...but I could be wrong.

kinya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Spoiler

Hmmm...I was torn between which piece of evidence to take and in the end opted for the broken mirror. I was able to prove it came from the car in the hospital garage and moved onto the first part of the trial soon after. I don't think you NEED the slipper...but I could be wrong.

yup, but for investigation part 2, u need it

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I don't really know anything about yours, but I think I found another one.
(Don't really know if it's in the original, since it's on my R4)
When you pick the game from the R4 menu and you close your DS when it's loading, the background light of your DS will be completely off when you play the game.
It was an OFF-Topic,
anyways it's the same with all games, and it's not completely off, it's just SOOOOOOO Dark!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8