Hardware Buffering issues with nintendo videos

rolandpibb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having problems watching the Nintendo Show 3D?

I'm getting download speeds of 665kB/s on my iphone and I've changed my wireless router setting from Auto to Channel one (11 doesn't work)), and I still get buffering issues with the show pausing every 10 seconds or so for at least 3 to 5 seconds before it starts again.

Even keeping the 3DS paused for 10 mins, doesn't fill up any buffer, and it will still pause and restart around 10 seconds later.

Netflix is fine, I get no issues watching at all, but any Nintendo Video linked through the e shop buffers like crazy..

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sometimes Nintendo Show pauses, but my internet signal was pretty low.

Anyway, Nintendo Show sorta sucks. The video quality isn't very good. MK7 preview looks awfully washed out in colors and SM3D Land looks really pixelated.

Off topic: There's an app known as Nintendo Video btw, your title initially made me think of that app. :P

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I don't think the eShop streaming vids are even buffering anything at all, or maybe i'm just spoiled with buffering features of other devices when it comes to streaming media (most notably, the PC). i think for the most part, you have to have at least a stable connection to be able to watch Nintendo Show 3D without any lag/buffering, preferably fast AND stable.

i share the same gripes though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol