Buffering issues with nintendo videos

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by rolandpibb, Nov 11, 2011.

Nov 11, 2011
  1. rolandpibb
    OP

Member rolandpibb GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Anyone else having problems watching the Nintendo Show 3D?

I'm getting download speeds of 665kB/s on my iphone and I've changed my wireless router setting from Auto to Channel one (11 doesn't work)), and I still get buffering issues with the show pausing every 10 seconds or so for at least 3 to 5 seconds before it starts again.

Even keeping the 3DS paused for 10 mins, doesn't fill up any buffer, and it will still pause and restart around 10 seconds later.

Netflix is fine, I get no issues watching at all, but any Nintendo Video linked through the e shop buffers like crazy..

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers.

2. chris888222

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    Sometimes Nintendo Show pauses, but my internet signal was pretty low.

Anyway, Nintendo Show sorta sucks. The video quality isn't very good. MK7 preview looks awfully washed out in colors and SM3D Land looks really pixelated.

Off topic: There's an app known as Nintendo Video btw, your title initially made me think of that app. :P

3. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    I don't think the eShop streaming vids are even buffering anything at all, or maybe i'm just spoiled with buffering features of other devices when it comes to streaming media (most notably, the PC). i think for the most part, you have to have at least a stable connection to be able to watch Nintendo Show 3D without any lag/buffering, preferably fast AND stable.

i share the same gripes though.

4. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    Nintendo Video is not the same as Nintendo Show 3D.

5. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    I have a 10mbps connection and I also have the same problem :(

It buffers every 10 seconds.