Browserhax not working anymore.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Rigentem, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Rigentem
    OP

Rigentem Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2016
    France
    Hello,

I managed to go through browserhax and reach homebrew about 2 hours ago without problems (3 tries). I'm currently trying to install a CFW and I managed to have the usual yellow flashing for browserhack, which had been a 100% homebrew access when it happened.
    Except that this time, every single time I get the yellow flashing, it ends up giving me the same error you get when the try fails.

I unfortunately don't have any other way of accessing the homebrew, so I'm a bit stuck. Do you guys have a solution to this? Is there a more reliable way to access the homebrew that doesn't involve the usual games?

Cheers

2. Strukken

Strukken Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Canada
    What update is your 3ds on?

Edit: Nevermind this is irrelevant

Last edited by Strukken, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Strukken

Strukken Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Canada
    So earlier today on 10.3 on my brothers o3ds I launched browserhax a couple of times but sometimes it also would give me an error message so i would open up the browser just press on web address or url or whatever it says, and it would sometimes freeze, so then I would turn the 3ds off and reboot it scan the qr code and it would work. (BTW you should download menuhaxx if this works)

4. Linkman24

Linkman24 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Mexico
    when rebooting did you use the initialize data option or just scaned the qr inmediatly?