Homebrew Browserhax is STILL WORKING

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have the 10.1.0-27E version i try both dns but not work i have every time same message error you need update.. help plz :(

Badwolf223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to backup my Pokemon save data, couldn't launch browserhax. Panicked and bought Cubic Ninja off EBay. Come home, read this thread and face palm. Now enjoying menuhax 2.5 and nursing an unnecessary $36 dent in my wallet. Thanks to all of you for the trial and error you went through to find this.

At least now I won't panic again now that the ninja is on its way.

N3ds 9.9, had to try about 20 times before it worked but it finally loaded. Have the bookmark saved with wifi off, then turn it back on reboot and load the favorite as soon as possible. I'm not sure why it worked that one time and not the other 20 tries but just keep trying.

This advice helped me

Last edited by Badwolf223,

Matthew Doyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to backup my Pokemon save data, couldn't launch browserhax. Panicked and bought Cubic Ninja off EBay. Come home, read this thread and face palm. Now enjoying menuhax 2.5 and nursing an unnecessary $36 dent in my wallet. Thanks to all of you for the trial and error you went through to find this.

At least now I won't panic again now that the ninja is on its way.

I take it you have the new 3ds then? Not me. ;-;

Badwolf223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it you have the new 3ds then? Not me. ;-;
Unfortunately yes. If it's any consolation, it's nintendo's own crappy practices that allow me to even still use the exploit. In my opinion, if you make a version of a handheld with a faster CPU, but your own OS isn't smart enough to recognize that fact and allows workarounds like this, you aren't very good at your job.

Side note, I see better frames in oR/AS hoarde battles while using HANS, anyone else see a difference?

Matthew Doyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately yes. If it's any consolation, it's nintendo's own crappy practices that allow me to even still use the exploit. In my opinion, if you make a version of a handheld with a faster CPU, but your own OS isn't smart enough to recognize that fact and allows workarounds like this, you aren't very good at your job.

Side note, I see better frames in oR/AS hoarde battles while using HANS, anyone else see a difference?

I'm actually glad you got everything to work great! :D I just heard the news of a way of hacking without an flash cart and have been pretty excited about it since.

Kind of like when the HBL (Half-Byte-Loader) was released for PSP years ago.

JuliaX

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Guys, I was about to reach the browserhax page but I got an error code 032-2600, said it can't play the video, instead of leading me to the yellow screen before enter the homebrew menu. Can someone tell me how to fix it?

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I was about to reach the browserhax page but I got an error code 032-2600, said it can't play the video, instead of leading me to the yellow screen before enter the homebrew menu. Can someone tell me how to fix it?
Old 3ds or new?

Matthew Doyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you using a O3ds? :O That would give me some hope lol. I wish I could help you fix it, but I'm new to the 3ds hacking scene.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just like to say that with the new update to smashhax today it is becoming a much more reliable update, and it also works with hax2.5

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just like to say that with the new update to smashhax today it is becoming a much more reliable update, and it also works with hax2.5

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash Bros. I forgot about it.
As much as everyone mentions that afterwards I don't think they realize how annoying and unreliable that method is. Took an hour or two to setup Linux for it, then tried it for about an hour or two and the sploit just crashed the 3ds everytime. Never once got a successful load. I was lucky that browserhax still worked for n3ds as this post mentioned. It's also not user friendly to someone whom has little knowledge of linux basics, and general software awareness.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Interesting, wish the update came out 2 days ago when I threw alot of time at it :(

Last edited by Acryt,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: esp if there's no time limits, gosh! Cum on already!