Hardware Broken Wii. What to do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gagarin
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,700
  • Replies Replies 4

Gagarin

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
987
Reaction score
29
Trophies
2
Age
46
Location
USA
Website
Visit site
XP
1,314
Country
United States
My friend just trade me his broken Wii for a sd card. He said that drive does not work, so I was thinking about making it hd playable. I just noticed that the whole unit does not work. It starts, lights are on, however there is only black screen on tv (no menu). I do not think that that he was trying to ever hack it, so what my options are from here?
Anyway to unbrick it?
Maybe I should send it to Nintendo? How much it would be to fix it at N?
 
You say you traded an SD card for it? Good deal.

Sell it on Ebay as broken.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Game-Consoles-/139971/i.html?_mktg=1&LH_TopRatedSellers=1&Platform=Nintendo%2520Wii&LH_ItemCondition=7000&_fln=1&_dmpt=Video_Games&_catref=1&_nkw=nintendo+wii&LH_PrefLoc=1&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
 

Site & Scene News