Broken SD

grixir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean, if it's fully broken and all data lost.

Just see your Switch as a "virgin" and follow the Rentry guide again.

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy
Thank you! Didn't think it was gonna be so easy. Literally just dragging, exactly like when updating. I remember when I first hacked my switch so many years ago setting up the SD was a hassle, that's why I thought it was going to be more tedious
Post automatically merged:

You should've had a backup before-hand when you first modded your Switch. If you have lost it and have permanently modded files on the NAND, then its impossible to recover.
You were absolutely useless the whole thread lmao, thanks for nothing
Post automatically merged:

Start from scratch
That worked, thanks :D

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank you! Didn't think it was gonna be so easy. Literally just dragging, exactly like when updating. I remember when I first hacked my switch so many years ago setting up the SD was a hassle, that's why I thought it was going to be more tedious
Maybe you think of signature patches that are probably something you haven't installed yet. Make sure to grab them as well!

grixir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe you think of signature patches that are probably something you haven't installed yet. Make sure to grab them as well!
I have installed the sigpatches. I've had my switch hacked for a long time and I kind of know my way around all of this, I just didn't know what to do in the scenario the SD card broke, felt like a very peculiar problem.

Reactions: linuxares

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: