Trune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--No I didn't do, it really was my friend, haha--

He was playing with his SC-Lite and 1gb MicroSD, anyways somehow or another the MicroSD Caqrd became corrupted. It wont read on a pc, (we've tried about three -- his gf's it locked it up.) It also won't read in phones, yet it will read in the SC-Lite for some of the games and fail not too long after.

Does anyone know of a solution to fix this? Or is it going to be going back to the stores?

Cheers,
~ TruneX.

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
By "not read" do you mean you can't access it at all or does the computer/device not even detect it?

If its at least getting detected, try reformatting it.

Trune

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aye,

We thought about sending it back but the warranty states it only covers devices it is specified to be used in. Had us kind of worried there (not that they would know it was used ina SC-L), yet is was also due to the nature of the files on there that made it look suspect. *Hums*

Anyways, I'll see if it can be formatted before it reaches Windows and locks up then. Cheers ~

ultrablade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my messed up CF card I used for my old M3 serviced, it's in their book, they must service it.

It's not a problem what you used, but, say it was a phone, most likely they can't pull off whats on the card (no, nevermind). But yeah, they're not going to say anything. My CF card was full of backups.

Good Luck.

ultrablade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Honestly the EyeToy games where like proto augmented reality