XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Broken Circle
NEW GBA Homebrew?

bc_01.png
bc_06.png

Broken Circle is a professionally designed turn-based RPG for the GBA. 7 Raven Studios won a contract to develop this game. When it was ready, the company who had issued the contract backed out. As the GBA has reached the end of its development cycle, 7 Raven Studios decided to release the game for free. Can this really be called homebrew?

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
7 Raven Studios: Broken Circle "About" page
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

I found this and a few other AMAZING looking homebrews at Piko Interactive. last night. So I was trying to get a hold of them so I could inject to my 2ds. My issue is that whenever I click your download link, it just takes me to GBATemp homepage... Also, I found the rom somewhere else but after the name the file says (proto)..... I wanted the release.... not the prototype.

Happen to know where I can find this at the moment?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I found this and a few other AMAZING looking homebrews at Piko Interactive. last night. So I was trying to get a hold of them so I could inject to my 2ds. My issue is that whenever I click your download link, it just takes me to GBATemp homepage... Also, I found the rom somewhere else but after the name the file says (proto)..... I wanted the release.... not the prototype.

Dude, this is a 7 year necrobump. *Locking it up*

Reactions: McWhiters9511

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi Issac. I do not disagree with you, that was an unnecessary bump. They should have contacted me privately instead. with that said, it was a valid question. i am going to make one post and then we can consider this thread closed. =)

https://filetrip.net/gba-downloads/homebrew/download-broken-circle-f5664.html

all of the old gbatemp download center links you'll find in my old news threads will be long dead. however, all of those files were mirrored over to our sister site, filetrip.net. search the gba homebrew section and you'll find a lot of files worth testing and enjoying. happy gaming!

-another world

Reactions: zoogie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, idk