Broken character.

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by e74, Feb 11, 2012.

Feb 11, 2012

Broken character. by e74 at 4:40 AM (779 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
    Does anyone know why that character is broken? Or any others that do something weird like that?

2. roastable

Member roastable GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    ♫ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏
    ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚ OH MY G̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ WH҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ WHAT TH҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ O҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚E

I just copy/paste them from places... I have no idea what causes them, but I'm sure someone else can explain it :D

3. Crimson Ghoul

Member Crimson Ghoul GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dude chill out.. stuff like this makes me itchy... on subject... are you actually asking or are u just trying to show it?

4. celeron53

Member celeron53 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Chrome tells me that its in a different language. Thai to be exact.

5. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    I'm actually asking. I'm curious as to why this happens, and Google has been of no help to me so far.

6. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    dejavu....is it just me or has this been posted before?

yet the date says today...

7. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    If this has been posted already, then I apologize. I searched beforehand and I couldn't find anything about this.

8. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    no it's fine...

it's just weird...it feels the same.
    a moment of uncertainty.

9. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    Okay, lol. This may have been posted before, but I have no idea what I would need to search in order to find it.. The phrases I tried didn't bring up anything. (Neither here or on Google..)

*snip

10. Gahars
    This message by Gahars has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 3, 2016.
    Feb 11, 2012
  11. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    Broken character thread (GoT) merged with this one.

12. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    Just to clarify, the issue I was asking about with ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ is NOT a problem with GBATEMP. It happens (across multiple PCs) when I paste it in the name of a file on my desktop/in notepad as well.

13. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    :blink: Ah. I misunderstood.

While merging topics is much easier these days,
    splitting them is still a pain in the ass......

Maybe somebody here will have an answer? :shrug:

1 person likes this.
  14. e74
    OP

Newcomer e74 Member

United States
    It's fine. I was just clarifying because of the thread joining, and I only quoted you to notify you just incase there was something you could do. But if it is too much of a hassle to seperate the threads, that's fine. Hopefully someone knows something about it. If not, that's fine too. I'll find out eventually, and post here.

15. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    huh happens to me too. I just thought there was some trick i missed when we made the new Powerboard jump.

16. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Nothing changed to the merge function. :huh:
    And splitting is just selecting the posts to split :unsure:

17. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    It works like it does because of multiple superscript/subscript codes put onto it, I think.

At least, that's how I understand it from googling how Zalgo text works and reading this page.