Homebrew Broken 3ds network card, looking for an offline exploit?

kingck

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my 3ds will no longer find an access point at all no matter if it is manually entered or scanned I am not at able to get my 3ds to connect to a wireless network at all. so I was planning on downgrading it to 9.2 to at last give it some form of usefulness. however, I haven't been able to locate any other exploits other then browser has. could someone here point me in the right direction to get an homebrew entry point?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my 3ds will no longer find an access point at all no matter if it is manually entered or scanned I am not at able to get my 3ds to connect to a wireless network at all. so I was planning on downgrading it to 9.2 to at last give it some form of usefulness. however, I haven't been able to locate any other exploits other then browser has. could someone here point me in the right direction to get an homebrew entry point?

Just replace the wireless card, they are cheap and easy to install
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=3ds+wireless+card

Also, with a working wireless card, you can do the OTP guide if you want as wireless is needed on 2.1 to run otphelper

Last edited by driverdis,
Reactions: kingck

snil4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
you could try to get OOThax or supermysterychunkhax if you have power save or a fried with homebrew on his 3ds cause even easier exploits like ninjhax require you to have online access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it