Hacking Bricked Wii

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i decided to upgrade today cause "i was bored" and had nothing better to do. i followed this hack exactly:

http://www.yafaze.com/wii/menu4.0hack.html

the only things i done extra was after it installe i installed StartPach 4.0 and CIOS60BF.wad. Now my Wii wont boot up at all, i just get a black screen, no noise, no nothing. is my wii , which means i probably will be soon (not really but i'm really angry atm) or is that fixable?

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt that have recovery mode while holding gamecube y button
if so youll need an autoboot hbc disc or any region changer disc

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unplug your Wii

plug it back in after 10 seconds.

your light should be RED

as soon as you press POWER, press and hold RESET, and hold it in until you get your preloader menu

run the Homebrew channel, and try agian

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please someone help, what options do i have now other than buying a new console of course. Will SaveMii work if i bought one?

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think that will work is it under warranty how old is your console because after i paid toys r us for two years warranty on my other console i bricked it they told me to contact nintendo that its still under warranty with them they give you a year of warranty i did & told them while i was updating there was a power failure for some reason sound worried or frantic if its under warranty & they will fix it for free really for free they pay shipping & handling if not i read on one of these threads that nintendo charged him 75 dollars to fix it

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'veh ad it for over a year so they definatly wont do it for free. i spose i'll call em and see how much they'll charge, but what if they find all the hacks and stuf, in particular the back up loader channel i have installed.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
After you install cios60bf.wad, you were supposed to load preloader and load the homebrew channel from there and REINSTALL preloader. The guide you were reading should have mentioned that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again