Homebrew Bricked wii u

D

Deleted User

hi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got a new plan for new video and it's not going to have copyright contents :) I only said it's for EUR not JAP or USA people don't listen the reason why I don't listen to people because they don't respect me

Reactions: Alexander1970

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi

I got a new plan for new video and it's not going to have copyright contents :) I only said it's for EUR not JAP or USA people don't listen the reason why I don't listen to people because they don't respect me
A how to fix video?

D

Deleted User

A how to fix video?
let me tell you what actually happens he can't get access to his Wii U apps because it keep on freezing you can't even get access to quick start he can only get access to vWii he contact me on my discord server that's the information I know

how to fix it? I am not sure if they're going to work I am going to try my best to help him on discord

Reactions: Alexander1970

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me tell you what actually happens he can't get access to his Wii U apps because it keep on freezing you can't even get access to quick start he can only get access to vWii he contact me on my discord server that's the information I know
Shouldn't this info be freely available instead of just discord?

Reactions: GaryOderNichts

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Full stop guys, there might still be a way to recover:
I can use vwii but I have no wifi on it for some reason
Change your router to use WEP encryption but keep in mind that this is extremely unsave, so change it back to WPA2 after the recovery.
so I can't turn on ftp and fix it that way
Not sure if you're able to access MLC from there but it's worth a try.

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got a new plan for new video and it's not going to have copyright contents :)
There was already no reason to provide copyrighted contents in the original video.
I only said it's for EUR not JAP or USA people don't listen the reason why I don't listen to people because they don't respect me
The only notice that this is only for EUR systems it the "on a EUR" at the end of your title "how to change your Wii u WaraWara Plaza on a EUR". This isn't enough warning. If you can brick by following this tutorial on a different region I expect a big warning in the video itself or at least a proper warning in the title or description.
Yes, we already know that.
how to fix it? I am not sure if they're going to work I am going to try my best to help him on discord
We already mentioned that the only way to fix it is to perform a MLC hardmod. If you have another approach feel free to state this here.
This should be public information, no need to go into a private discord server.
I was going to do on Gbatemp instead people hate me in Gbatemp that's why I don't use it that much in discord everyone is nice to me
I'm not hating you. People are criticizing your tutorials and actions because they are just dangerous. I always told you that your tutorials could lead to a brick and here we are. I don't think you know what you're actually recommending to people.
thank you for being nice to me no one has ever said that to me later I will send you what I plan to do with the Wii U with the video on PM
Please let me know too. I'm curious how you would restore this Wii U.
Not sure if you're able to access MLC from there but it's worth a try.
You sadly can't. (That would be easy haha)

KazUpTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was already no reason to provide copyrighted contents in the original video.

The only notice that this is only for EUR systems it the "on a EUR" at the end of your title "how to change your Wii u WaraWara Plaza on a EUR". This isn't enough warning. If you can brick by following this tutorial on a different region I expect a big warning in the video itself or at least a proper warning in the title or description.

We already mentioned that the only way to fix it is to perform a MLC hardmod. If you have another approach feel free to state this here.

I'm not hating you. People are criticizing your tutorials and actions because they are just dangerous. I always told you that your tutorials could lead to a brick and here we are. I don't think you know what you're actually recommending to people.

Speaking of MLC hardmod do you know a good guided I can use

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by GaryOderNichts,

KazUpTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also I don't hate him he was being helpful but still I didnt understand EUR idk how I fuck that up honestly im fine with hard modding at this point I will have to buy a teensy when I get the money and learn the guide but im 100% fine with it

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Do you have a otp backup?
You can use the following post to see the required soldering points: https://gbatemp.net/threads/successfully-dumped-wiiu-emmc-nand-with-hardmod.457165/
Then you can dump your existing NAND and inject a working 1stNUP.xml into it using wfs-file-injector from here.
Then flash the injected NAND back to the chip.
Also I don't hate him he was being helpful but still I didnt understand EUR idk how I fuck that up honestly im fine with hard modding at this point I will have to buy a teensy when I get the money and learn the guide but im 100% fine with it
I have a backup I can send you in the email

KazUpTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a otp backup?
You can use the following post to see the required soldering points: https://gbatemp.net/threads/successfully-dumped-wiiu-emmc-nand-with-hardmod.457165/
Then you can dump your existing NAND and inject a working 1stNUP.xml into it using wfs-file-injector.
Then flash the injected NAND back to the chip.
I have a otp backup and by exisiting NAND do you mean a backup of nand because if so im very very screwed because I was waiting for a usb with 128 gb to download all of that on my system yes my fault I take full responsibility

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a otp backup and by exisiting NAND do you mean a backup of nand because if so im very very screwed because I was waiting for a usb with 128 gb to download all of that on my system yes my fault I take full responsibility
You don't need a full MLC backup.
Only the otp.bin to decrypt your current MLC is required.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

afaik, you just need the otp.bin. you can make a backup of the nand whenever you get that usb device.

Reactions: GaryOderNichts

KazUpTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, you just need the otp.bin. you can make a backup of the nand whenever you get that usb device.
You don't need a full MLC backup.
Only the otp.bin to decrypt your current MLC is required.
Alright thank you both very very much I will get around to learn how to solder sinces ive never done it in my life and when I save a bit up ill buy the teensy

D

Deleted User

hey hey hey don't worry it's not your fault everyone makes mistake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j