Hardware Bricked N3DSXL - Weird behavior

PedroPVJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have tried the hardmod on my bricked N3DSXL (it happened back in March with the SafeA9LHInstaller stage2-only update) but when I plug my frankensd and power on the console the blue led goes on for just 3 seconds before shutting down (no popping sound tho, then its not the ribbon cable). Some guy told me that I might still have a working a9lh stage 1 and I think thats the problem. Any ideas?

PS: another guy who tried the repair told me that I f**** its kernel and that he would need another N3DSXL to try to fix it. BS?

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem too but I had a black screen I change the motherboard then I got the popping sound on boot then shut off

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried the hardmod on my bricked N3DSXL (it happened back in March with the SafeA9LHInstaller stage2-only update) but when I plug my frankensd and power on the console the blue led goes on for just 3 seconds before shutting down (no popping sound tho, then its not the ribbon cable). Some guy told me that I might still have a working a9lh stage 1 and I think thats the problem. Any ideas?

PS: another guy who tried the repair told me that I f**** its kernel and that he would need another N3DSXL to try to fix it. BS?
Put the arm9loaderhax files on sd card.

i think you need arm9loaderhax.bin on your sd card for it to boot...

Correct

I had this problem too but I had a black screen I change the motherboard then I got the popping sound on boot then shut off

One of the ribbons is not seated correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte