Hey friends, how are your vitas? Unfortunatelly I did something irrecoverable, but here it is, had this psvita for ages and I lended to this guy I know, when I got back, it was in really bad shape, something wrong with the jailbreak, which was enso ex. So I was going to do everything I did last time, I upgraded my vita to 3.74, but when I was supposed to install 3.65 again, I was sleepy and used Henlo to jailbreak and went directly to enso ex app instead of doing other things first, so my psvita is in 3.74 with the latest enso ex installed, no safe mode, no leds, just orange light when I charge it. can someone help?
I have no experience with enso ex, but if you're using version 3, this may help you. https://cimmerian.gitbook.io/vita-troubleshooting-guide/serious-problems/enso-ex
Enso EX is highly frowned upon, not because it's bad software but because it's basically a guaranteed brick if you are not very careful. There is a reason most people tell you not to bother with it at all unless you're bold.
If you try to enter the safe mode menu, does that function at least?
He can't dehack since he bricked the vita. For enso you have to remove it when updating the firmware, that was specifically given back in the day when 3.65 exploit first came out.
He can't dehack since he bricked the vita. For enso you have to remove it when updating the firmware, that was specifically given back in the day when 3.65 exploit first came out.
Damn. Well, I tried. There are THREE lessons here to be understood and accepted.
1) Never, EVER lend someone a PS Vita, hacked or not hacked, but ESPESCIALLY HACKED.
2) Never, EVER lend someone a PS Vita, hacked or not hacked, but ESPESCIALLY HACKED.
and 3)
You NEVER, EVER TALK ABOUT VITA-CLUB. PERIOD.
Post automatically merged:
Sorry Sylviojoao, that poor little Vita is trashed. If you've got a stack of printing paper, allow your Vita to keep it in-line and neat tighty.
Secondly, I don't know what region of the world you live in, but if I were you, and you really wanted a new Vita, get on to eBay and look for a new Vita. NEVER EVER BUY A VITA FROM JAPAN, they're SHIT. I've seen video after video of these things getting passed off as in "great shape". I can't say for the rest of the world, but if you're in the U.S, then look for a Vita that is being sold in the U.S. I have 5 Vitas, four of which I bought online on eBay, and all of them were sold in/from the United States. They are not (well, put it this way) "sold 113/ 3 left!!!". That means that the images of the Vita that they are showing you are either STOCK images or NOT REPRESENTATIVE of "the item that you will receive"...
Oh, the 5th Vita that I have is the only one I've ever owned from a Gamestop that I got in (March or April) of 2012, and it's the only Vita that I have that is not hacked.
If you're in the market for a new one (actually, none of these things will be new, but may very well be in FANTASTIC SHAPE), take the time to surf around, page 2, page 3, page fucking what-ever.
Just stay away from Japanese sellers, even when they say "returns accepted", you'll be whistling the mantra "Let the BUYER BEWARE!!!", and will likely be BLEEDING FROM THE ASSHOLE.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...