Bricked my vita

sylviojoao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey friends, how are your vitas? Unfortunatelly I did something irrecoverable, but here it is, had this psvita for ages and I lended to this guy I know, when I got back, it was in really bad shape, something wrong with the jailbreak, which was enso ex. So I was going to do everything I did last time, I upgraded my vita to 3.74, but when I was supposed to install 3.65 again, I was sleepy and used Henlo to jailbreak and went directly to enso ex app instead of doing other things first, so my psvita is in 3.74 with the latest enso ex installed, no safe mode, no leds, just orange light when I charge it. can someone help?

Reactions: bonkmaykr

bonkmaykr

funny floating nut dog
Trophies
Website
bonkmaykr.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I have no experience with enso ex, but if you're using version 3, this may help you.
https://cimmerian.gitbook.io/vita-troubleshooting-guide/serious-problems/enso-ex
Enso EX is highly frowned upon, not because it's bad software but because it's basically a guaranteed brick if you are not very careful. There is a reason most people tell you not to bother with it at all unless you're bold.

If you try to enter the safe mode menu, does that function at least?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I think I shall review it once I beat it