Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OmniSlash2o6 said:
well i fully bricked one and I was wondering if I was able to fix it by getting a WiiKey2? Or is that not possible.
probably yea,i had the same problem

with a chip you can autoboot wad manager to deleted your killer wad

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
well i fully bricked one and I was wondering if I was able to fix it by getting a WiiKey2? Or is that not possible.
QUOTE said:
probably yea,i had the same problem

with a chip you can autoboot wad manager to deleted your killer wad
He will most likely have a different problem than you Quincy, don't get him confused, we need his info first...

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well...I downgraded to 2.2u by using the 3.4u downgrader because my wii was 3.4u and i chose downgrade to 2.2u by accident I thought i saw 3.2u! and then it finished...i poped in super smash bros ntsc and updated it finished screen shut off and gave me a black screen of death. My wii is a USA wii. I dont have twilight hack installed since the new twilight hack deletes itself after a reboot..

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OmniSlash2o6 said:
Well...I downgraded to 2.2u by using the 3.4u downgrader because my wii was 3.4u and i chose downgrade to 2.2u by accident I thought i saw 3.2u! and then it finished...i poped in super smash bros and updated it finished screen shut off and gave me a black screen of death.
well...yea...you prob got screwed bad...you may be able to boot an Autoboot disk of cIOS downgrade to boot cIOS thus making it possible to upgrade to another system firmware IF you can get to Health&Safety screen!

And ofcourse a chip

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quincy_xD said:
OmniSlash2o6 said:
Well...I downgraded to 2.2u by using the 3.4u downgrader because my wii was 3.4u and i chose downgrade to 2.2u by accident I thought i saw 3.2u! and then it finished...i poped in super smash bros and updated it finished screen shut off and gave me a black screen of death.
well...yea...you prob got screwed bad...you may be able to boot an Autoboot disk of cIOS downgrader OR TP(if you have tp hack installed you're best choise is TP)to boot cIOS thus making it possible to upgrade to another system firmware IF you can get to Health&Safety screen!

And ofcourse a chip

Well I cant get to the health and safety screen..I geuss I got to get savemii?

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OmniSlash2o6 said:
quincy_xD said:
OmniSlash2o6 said:
well...yea...you prob got screwed bad...you may be able to boot an Autoboot disk of cIOS downgrader OR TP(if you have tp hack installed you're best choise is TP)to boot cIOS thus making it possible to upgrade to another system firmware IF you can get to Health&Safety screen!

And ofcourse a chip

Well I cant get to the health and safety screen..I geuss I got to get savemii?
yup(and a chip to boot an disc with cIOS DGer(with savemii it doesnt need to be autoboot,if you get to the point that you need the disc,ill make one for you at that time)

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
Wait if i transfered dvd drives with my other wii with the wiikey2 installed would it be possible to fix even if I cant reach the health screen?
Possibly, you can only try, it could mean BIN that wii or you SAVE IT....(Dissemble a GC Pad & swap dvd drives)
Why would I need to dissemble a GCPAD?

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
aka
SaveMiiFrii

it does the same

You'll need to press all 4 directional butons at once in PORT4 during bootup to load Rescue Menu

IF you have a chip you can load backed up discs(rescue disks)from this menu

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
From what you said, I can't just rationalize what happened to your system...
You did everything around the NTSC region... and in the end system just boots into a black screen... somewhat strange... Are you sure you didn't do anything else besides downgrading and upgrading?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
From what you said, I can't just rationalize what happened to your system...
You did everything around the NTSC region... and in the end system just boots into a black screen... somewhat strange... Are you sure you didn't do anything else besides downgrading and upgrading?
Exactly that's what i said in previous post, it wouldn't do it.....he's done a out of region update or fucked something up somewhere. But he's said everything is NTSC, and that wii wouldn't have been chipped, so what the Hell...?

Are any of you confused here?

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
try booting up your wii and letting it run for at least 15 minutes

i had this problem too on 2.0(downgraded)

letting it run for about 15 minutes strangely enough fixed it!

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Skarface05 said:
Question: What difference would changing the dvd drive make? Sorry if i sound a bit dumb but i don't know why.

Thanks in advance...
if he has a chipped wii drive,he can use that drive to unbrick his wii,so swapping an drive from another wii to his bricked wii could very possibly allow him to unbrick his wii.do you get the point?

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll do the 15 minute trick.

Edit -
It didnt work I'm geussing I probably read wrong when I downgraded to 2.2u I probably downgraded to 2.2e then updated with a NTSC super smash bros which had 3.2u...dang Got to get a SaveMii for 30 with what else? a game with a 3.2u update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1