Hacking Bricked flashcart?

SlinkyJoey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey guys! I think I bricked my flashcart I have this card https://imgur.com/gallery/sGZo0zS
I flashed it to boot NTRboot then realised that I don’t think it actually can be flashed after doing so I ended up ‘dumping the flash’ and now it comes up as a blank game and when loading it, it comes up as white blank screen and stays on that.
Is there anyway to unbrick it or does anyone have a backup as I forgot to and might fix it thanks guys

SlinkyJoey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

SlinkyJoey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i am now trying again but now when i try and pick my flashcart from ntrboot-flasher it says "your flashcart is not supported" i think i have really stuffed up now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but i have used it before and selected all the same stuff before and i was able to recover/dump flash and stuff

SlinkyJoey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
update: Flashcart when in the ds comes up as blank white game but when trying to 'play it' nothing opens or loads. when trying to run ntrboot flasher the cart says 'your cart is not supported'
EDIT: seems that the ds is not seeing the flashcart in the ds at all 'as in there is no game being inserted to the 3ds'

Last edited by SlinkyJoey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-