Hacking Brick

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
one of my 3ds's is a brick installing a9hl
I made a backup emunand and nand, i was at the last step moving entire SD over to pc before formatting SD again. I didn't see a transfer window anymore so i thought everything was finished transfering so i formatted the SD but when i wanted to transfer the contents back from my PC to SD I saw my pc didn't transfer anything from the SD to the PC so i'm lacking the files on the last step to boot the 3DS since it doesn't boot anymore.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so you already installed a9lh? if yes you need the arm9loaderhax.bin on your sd card. the system is not bricked -_-
Have it. Blue light turns on for a second.
so you already installed a9lh? if yes you need the arm9loaderhax.bin on your sd card. the system is not bricked -_-
Lmao i double checked since i remember putting the file back on SD but accidently dragged it in 2 a folder

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have it. Blue light turns on for a second.
The blue light is supposed to turn on for a second. If you want the system to turn on, you'll have to restore a nand backup, but since it seems like you don't have one, you have to uninstall A9LH, upgrade to 9.2, make a nand backup, then downgrade to 2.1 again.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blue light is supposed to turn on for a second. If you want the system to turn on, you'll have to restore a nand backup, but since it seems like you don't have one, you have to uninstall A9LH, upgrade to 9.2, make a nand backup, then downgrade to 2.1 again.

actually not anymore. If A9LH is installed, they can just use the ctrnand autotransfer option in Decrypt9 with a 9.2 ctrnand and that should allow OP to boot if they have A9LH installed and have the proper arm9loaderhax.bin

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have backups, It's a 3ds i had laying around and not the one i'm currently using anyway it got fixed
so its booting now i take it lol
Yeah dumb mistake. Have multiple systems on al9h but misplaced the file in a folder accidently lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1