Brick

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by haunted6108, Oct 26, 2008.

1. haunted6108
    OP

haunted6108 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2008
    Perth, Australia
    I installed system menu 3.3 the new one and then Couldn't install DVDX so i installed system menu 3.2 wad and i still couldn't so i tried replacing my settings with setting replace and it said wasn't a system menu? then i decided id take the wad update off my super paper Mario backup and install that (which was a stupid idea) because any region changer wouldn't let me install system menu 3.2, then try update with my Mario kart game. After i updated with wad manager it got stuck on restarting Wii so i pulled the plug turned it back on and nothing came up on the TV the Wii was on though. I tried on another TV still nothing the wiimotes wont sync the reset button doesn't work i have to hold the power button to turn it off the eject button works and if i leave a disc in the wii turn it off then back on it makes the boot sound but nothing still on the screen what can i do? My AV cable rattles when i move it so I'm going to try a friends AV cable to see if that's the problem but I'm certain its a full brick or something like that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice