Hacking Brick Fixing Disc's

yoxbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks for the bootdiscs..

I have no luck booting yet though. I have one wii that has wiikey2 installed, only black screen. When using savemiifrii it says 4.2(EU) in lower right corner, but doesn't boot the disc. The disc spins but then stops. When I put in a original wii sports the disc keeps spinning but nothing on screen happens. Anyone know what the problem could be? The black screen problem appeared after a update.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
yoxbox said:

I have no luck booting yet though. I have one wii that has wiikey2 installed, only black screen. When using savemiifrii it says 4.2(EU) in lower right corner, but doesn't boot the disc. The disc spins but then stops. When I put in a original wii sports the disc keeps spinning but nothing on screen happens. Anyone know what the problem could be? The black screen problem appeared after a update.

the problem is the diagnostic disc check... you need to enable that hack in preloader/priiloader

yoxbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FGOD said:
yoxbox said:

the problem is the diagnostic disc check... you need to enable that hack in preloader/priiloader

Hi FGOD,

thanks for the reply. I was hoping the wiikey2 would boot the disc. So this is not the case? How can I enable preloader if the only thing I can get is a black screen..

Oh well I still have a last option: Infectus and reprogram the NAND

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the wiikey 2 has a problem with certain wii autoboot discs but not mine done with a special procedure!!!
been tested!!

as for the problem of not being able to boot the disc from the rescue menu...
you need to of had priiloader/preloader or starpatch with the hacks enabled 1. for recovery menu and 2. for diagnostic disc check removal...

I personally have both priiloader and starpatch I use priiloader for some hacks but I use starpatch for the 2 hacks I mentioned before. I have found that starpatch will not be affected in allot of the cases where priiloader/preloader would be!

-kitt050383

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
..:: NEWLY RELEASED AutoBoot Disc's ::..

..:: New LoadMii AB ::..
- This AutoBoot Disc will bootup LoadMii from the rescue menu... Allowing you to access all of your Homebrew and tools from either sd (sd or sdhc) or usb...
- This disc will enable anyone without hbc installed anymore but still meet the requirments of the disc to boot hombrew/tools..
- The disc will make it so no more of theses discs need to be made and cut down on the waste of DVD+-R's....

::Download::
MediaFire: down at time of posting will upload to it when it's back up......
RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/331862374/New_Loadmii_AB.rar

Temporary other Mirrors: http://massmirror.com/b097b24175a09b3686e1e579d3d4bdca.html
Hosted on: massmirror.com, zshare.net, megaupload.com, badongo.com

Check Post #1 for updates!!!!!

d3cyph3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if your kid broke your sd slot, and also upgraded to 4.2U which caused the HBC and all softmod stuff to be removed. Is there a method to install HBC with a modchip and a bootable disc? Wasn't there a HBC.iso a long time ago.

Will this disc install HBC again for you?

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
d3cyph3r said:
What if your kid broke your sd slot, and also upgraded to 4.2U which caused the HBC and all softmod stuff to be removed. Is there a method to install HBC with a modchip and a bootable disc? Wasn't there a HBC.iso a long time ago.

Will this disc install HBC again for you?

If your kid broke our sd card slot you should 1. beat his ass and 2. get it fixed I guess by big-N! (Nintendo).

Yes their was an iso that you could burn that would let you install hbc back in the day however
that format was dropped when the trucha bug was patched by big-N!

And yes a method does exist to install hbc again with a modchip providing you have the trucha bug still on your wii...

as for if you dont have the trucha bug and no hbc the only thing I can think off that you would be able to do would be to get your wii fixed or
go get a new one... enless someone comes out with an exploit that boots from usb and does not require the sd at all...

-kitt050383

d3cyph3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some sort of wii rescue disk that would restore 3.2U on my 4.2U wii, then I could use the HBC iso from back in the day. Then HBC might auto update? Then I could use usb wad manager to install all the wads and update it to 4.2 through waninkoko's updater?

Theoretically possible?

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
not possible because all of your ios's no longer have the trucha bug.... therefor you can not use the disc and the disc wouldn't work anyway being that the recuemenue disc hack is not active..... it will only be able to respond to a big-n disc with an update higher than what is currently on your wii or the rescue disc nintendo employees use.. and i really dont think that disc would help you being that it backs everything on ure wii up to an sd card!

really endless someone comes out with a an exploit that will boot right from a usb drive you have to get ure wii fixed by big-n.... maybe somone else might be able to think of something that might help but i really dont know of anything...

-kitt050383

edit: had a thought do some research into the flatmii mod and see if that would boot homebrew discs aka my boot discs.. that might be a solution to install the new hbc and i will make some discs for you if it does k...

franz029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! THANKS A LOT!, kitt050383
wink.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flatmii wouldn't help in that situation. i have a flatmii 125 and the autoboot only works once the system menu is running and you can see all the channels and stuff. also, you still need a trucha bug in the system menu IOS to run fakesigned ISOs. if i try to load a guitar hero custom ISO in 3.3 without a patched IOS, i get the "an error has occurred" screen.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kitt, a question.
I have a Universal Disc that autoboots into bootmii.
I use a Wasabi Zero chip to autoboot it.

I tried, and it works, autoboot directly into bootmii from the Health warning screen without any intervention on my part.

My question is, I have never patched the SM for "Diagnostic disc check and rescue menu hacks must be in place!!!!"... so it's strange that it works without this? Or is it normal?

If it's normal, then what exactly is the point of "Diagnostic disc check and rescue menu hacks must be in place!!!!" ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,

TSR

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheShadowRunner said:
Kitt, a question.
I have a Universal Disc that autoboots into bootmii.
I use a Wasabi Zero chip to autoboot it.
I tried, and it works, autoboot directly into bootmii from the Health warning screen without any intervention on my part.
My question is, I have never patched the SM for "Diagnostic disc check and rescue menu hacks must be in place!!!!"... so it's strange that it works without this? Or is it normal?
If it's normal, then what exactly is the point of "Diagnostic disc check and rescue menu hacks must be in place!!!!" ?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
TSR

thats intresting maybe your modchip does something differently then others I'm afraid I do not have the answer...
or maybe they were applide by some other homebrew and you just don't know it....

-kitt050383

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
thats intresting maybe your modchip does something differently then others I'm afraid I do not have the answer...

Thanks for your answer.
Oh, other modchips cannot do that? It's news for me, I see. ^^;

QUOTEor maybe they were applide by some other homebrew and you just don't know it....
No, I'm 100% certain they were not applied, I take great care in knowing what I install or not ^^;
Guess it'll remain a mystery ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.