Brick Fixing Disc's

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kitt050383, Dec 19, 2008.

Dec 19, 2008

Brick Fixing Disc's by kitt050383 at 8:03 AM (45,378 Views / 0 Likes) 125 replies

1. kitt050383
    OP

Member kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    <b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Brick Fixing Disc's<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->By: kitt050383<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    <u>Last Updated</u><i>:</i> Sat., 09/20/2010
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    <u>Update</u><i>:</i> Fixed info!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<i><b>Please do not directly link to the files if you want to share them! Please link to the post itself!!!
    Also if you are going to create mirrors of them post the link's in this topic and link to your post....

Items that have been struck out are either no longer supported or are now considered to be dangerous to use
    and will most likely soon to be removed from this post!!!

Thanx's,
    -kitt050383</b></i>

<b>.:: <u>Disclaimer</u> ::.</b>
    I wish I didn't have to say this at all, but I have tested these Disc's
    extensively during development and even though I believe
    I have removed all chances of a bug, it may still be possible
    either due to, or not due to any fault of my own that the Disc's may crash and
    in some rare instance brick your Wii. That is why, although I'd like for
    you to try these Disc's, you must accept if anything does happen to your Wii
    as a direct or indirect result of running these disc's that I, the author,
    nor Gbatemp.net Hackmii.com or anyone else under the sun....
    Can claim no liabilty!!! Keep this in mind whilst you try them!!!

<b>.:: <u>The Wii Rescue Disc Information</u> ::.</b>
    Q: What is the Wii Rescue Disc?
    A: The Wii Rescue Disc is kinda what the name implies.
    It is a disc that can help rescue your Wii from certain bricks.
    The Wii Rescue Disc is baicallly the Wii Backup disc Big-N uses in it's reapir shops to help copy saves and stuff over to new Wiis for replacement!
    What I did was inject a copy of LoadMii (Loadmii info: <a href="http://wiibrew.org/wiki/LoadMii" target="_blank">http://wiibrew.org/wiki/LoadMii</a>) into it.
    Why would I do this you ask. I did this because I had a theory that the Wii (providing it meets my requirements below) would think
    it was the actual disk and bypass the Diagnostic Disc check an load up LoadMii off the disc from the rescue menu!
    And it worked so here it is! This will help the people that only can use preloader/priiloader as brick protection to recover from certain bricks
    such as installing the wrong system menu version theme (which would remove preloader/priiloader and leave them with a brick!) on the Wii!!!
    (providing you meet the requirements of the disc!!) Using LoadMii made it so only one disc would be needed, so you can easily load any and all tools from sd or usb!!! But the best part is the disc does not need the Diagnostic Disc Check Hack enabled or IOS16! (Patched the IOS needed to use disc to 249)

<b>.:: <u>Requirements for the Wii Rescue Disc</u> ::.</b>
    - This Disc is not Region Specific!!! (should not be anyway!)
    - The HomeBrew is copyright/TM to respective owners!!
    - <b>Diagnostic Disc Check Hack **** DOES NOT NEED TO BE ENABLED!!! ****</b>
    - cIOS must be installed to IOS slot 249! (cIOS249 rev14+ by: Waninkoko if a higher revision is giving you trouble revert back if possible!)
    - Standard sd-card or usb formatted to Fat32! w/ homebrew tools. (wadmanger multimod etc...)
    - A SaveMii or you can use the SaveMii Free method! To access the rescue menu. (google it!)

<b>.:: <u>How to Obtain the Wii Rescue Disc</u> ::.</b>
    To obtain this disc send an e-mail to: kitt050383 AT gmail DOT com
    with the subject: wii rescue disc

Then within 10 - 13 second check your e-mail you should receive an auto reply with the links to download the disc!
    This is the only way to provide this disc on this forum because I can't post the links here it's not allowed!
    Please don't distribute the e-mail address or the links... Physically link back to this post!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<b>.:: <u>Requirements for AutoBoot Discs Below</u> ::.</b>
    - This is for Modchip's only!!!! or Now with cIOSCORPS any version still installed! (not a Guarantee!)
    - Your Wii must be able to read Trucha Signed Disc's!!!!!
    - The Disc's are not Region Specific!!!
    - The disc's use the ISO Template from Hackmii.com...
    - So no Nintendo code is used for the apploader!!!
    - The HomeBrew is copyright/TM to respective owners!!
    - Diagnostic disc check and rescue menu hacks must be in place!!!! (preloader/priiloader or starpatch)

<i>These type of discs below may have been shared before but they were all made w/ original game discs containing code from Big-N making them illegal to post here or anywhere... So I compiled theses for all in a legal format... </i>

<b><i>..::</i> <u>NEWLY RELEASED AutoBoot Disc's</u> <i>::..</i></b>

<b>..:: <u>New LoadMii AB</u> ::..</b>
    - This AutoBoot Disc will bootup LoadMii from the rescue menu... Allowing you to access all of your Homebrew and tools from either sd (sd or sdhc) or usb...
    - This disc will enable anyone without hbc installed anymore but still meet the requirments of the disc to boot hombrew/tools..
    - The disc will make it so no more of theses discs need to be made and cut down on the waste of DVD+-R's....
    ::<u>Download</u>::
    <i>MediaFire:</i> down at time of posting will upload to it when it's back up...... <i>*** It's Coming! ***</i>
    <i>RapidShare:</i> <a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/331862374/New_Loadmii_AB.rar" target="_blank">http://rapidshare.com/files/331862374/New_Loadmii_AB.rar</a>

<i>Temporary other Mirrors:</i> <a href="http://massmirror.com/b097b24175a09b3686e1e579d3d4bdca.html" target="_blank">http://massmirror.com/b097b24175a09b3686e1e579d3d4bdca.html</a>
    <i>Hosted on: massmirror.com, zshare.net, megaupload.com, badongo.com</i>

<b><i>..::</i> <u>Prior Update</u> <i>::..</i></b>

<b>New HBC AutoBoot Disc</b>
    - This AutoBoot Disc will bootup HBC (HAXX or JODI) from the rescue menu... Allowing you to access all of your Homebrew and tools...
    - You have to have a working copy of HBC installed for this to work!
    ::<u>Download</u>::
    <i>MediaFire:</i> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?tywnym2wwnv" target="_blank">http://www.mediafire.com/?tywnym2wwnv</a>
    <i>RapidShare:</i> <a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/330232016/New_HBC_AB.rar" target="_blank">http://rapidshare.com/files/330232016/New_HBC_AB.rar</a>

<b>****</b> I made this disc at the request of certain people!!!! More updates will come , because I believe this stuff is going to start to become handy to have again!<b>****</b>

<b>.:: <u>Old AutoBoot Disc's</u> ::.</b>
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. screamq3

Member screamq3 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    hey kitt050383, thanks for these, they might become in very handy in future if i mess up something, going to get all these nice collection [​IMG] good job my friend [​IMG]

3. kitt050383
    OP

United States
    Thank you very much... and your very welcome...
    -kitt050383

4. WiiBlaster

Member WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Thanks a bunch, Now people should be able to find them easy, +rep if i knew how

5. nash79

Member nash79 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks for these appz. Although people can ignore them for now, they'd call them baby once their wiis don't boot the normal way.
    Thanks dude and keep the effort

6. macmel

Member macmel GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi kitt,

Would you able to upload your files above on mediafire like my previous request on you 3.2 update disc thread?

7. kitt050383
    OP

United States
    sure but I'm about to go to bed ... it'll have to wait a bit...
    but like the post says if someone wants to reup them on mediafire and post the links in this topic it's ok....
    -kitt050383

*Edit: Ignore this post!!!!*

8. buby78

Member buby78 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    so its only for modchips not for softmod right?

9. kitt050383
    OP

United States
    Lucky for you I'm addicted to the Internet! MediaFire Alternate Host links added to my first post!!!

-kitt050383

ok... Now I am definitely going to bed.....

10. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    well done kitt, nice info, i like AUTOBOOT [​IMG] too bad i already made my own hehe

11. Wiisel

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    Cheer Kitt now i can pull of almost everything the kids can screw me wii up with off my sd.

can starfall be made autoboot?

12. djdynamite123

United Kingdom
    lol, what would you want that on disc for?

13. Wiisel

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    cos then it would be a 6 disc set lol and im reluctant to remove anything off my sd that i use but dont trust the kids but then ive only ever used it the once so yeah i probably would never need it again.

14. djdynamite123

United Kingdom
    lol, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to get into the channel without taking half a life pressing the wrong buttons [​IMG] hehe

15. Raziel5000

Member Raziel5000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    LOL thats true, it took people longer than that when they were trying their hardest to get starfall installed by pressing the right buttons!!

16. kitt050383
    OP

United States
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I added 2 more autoboot tools.... to my original post!!!
    Original Post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123...t&p=1644444

Update: Added AB StarFall & AB Setting-Replace Tool

-kitt050383

Hey Wiisel the StarFall one per your request! [​IMG] Enjoy!!!

17. Adr990

Member Adr990 To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Netherlands
    Nice!
    I think this topic should be stickied too!

May should add:

Semi brick fix disc from twiizers [​IMG]

And

Dublicated channel remover (wanky)

And

A HBC installer [​IMG] from twiizers also.. and than they should be able with that other disc you made to boot it [​IMG]

May:
    Wii config? (wanky) I'm not sure...

Mii installer/dumper & Save extractor
    (For if your wii is bricked and not can fix with any else but still can dump your saves/mii;s)(Also install a extracted TP hack and than run zelda)

18. kitt050383
    OP

United States
    Some nice suggestions... I'll begin work on them later today!
    -kitt050383

19. macmel

Member macmel GBAtemp Regular

Philippines

I am really lucky as all of my request were granted, may you have a good night sleep and will be seeing you around.

Thanks kitt

20. YellowYoYos

Member YellowYoYos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Great stuff, thanks