Hacking Brawl freezes in usb/sd loader...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kekkon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,694
  • Replies Replies 3

Kekkon

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
My Ivy Cradle
XP
313
Country
United States
It was playing fine at first, but after my first game session of it on my SD card it keeps freezing at load screens.
Using version 1.4 channel, don't remember who made it.
So far it has freezed after hitting a button at the title, while loading a story mode file, and after loading a file when loading a stage.

I've had no problems with the other few games I've tried (Zelda, Rune Factory, and Elebits)
I've noticed the load times are pretty long so there may be like a skip in data transfer that causes it to freeze, I dunno if the version is causing it or not as at the moment I only have one channel loader installed and I can't use my forwarder since the dol is on a different SD card(you can't swap them after it's loaded into memory because it won't detect the new card)

Anyway can anyone confirm that there is a freezing issue in this version, or that I have a bad dump?
 
Have you tried USB loader 1.5? i believe theirs some WAD files for it somewhere in the forms.

if possible try backing up all the data on the SD card and reformatting it. then copy back the files and see if you still have the problem.
 
Formatted the SD card and reinstalled Brawl, still freezes in 1.4 and won't even boot in 1.5, I'm hoping it's just a bad dump and not a problem with my SD card.
 
Kekkon said:
Formatted the SD card and reinstalled Brawl, still freezes in 1.4 and won't even boot in 1.5, I'm hoping it's just a bad dump and not a problem with my SD card.


Brawl "works" for me, i only played one round and watched the intro movie but everything ran smoothly.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted