Hacking Brawl 15% trick

Puxel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to do it. does anyone know where the 15% mark is? Any pictures? I don't want to over do it.

Puxel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I pulled it too early. Cant tell. The wii turns on, just like it did before the update, but the disc doesnt load. I tried another game, and it didnt load, but the Wiikey disc does. gunna reflash it, and try again

edit:
didnt work. again. I'll wait for the full game to finish

evndude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read everywhere to pull at the W, but I waited just a second longer and pulled just after the e (between e and r) and it worked fine. I've heard other people have waited as long as ~30% (maybe even longer than that, but I wouldn't test it) to pull and it worked fine as well.

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I pulled it too early. Cant tell. The wii turns on, just like it did before the update, but the disc doesnt load. I tried another game, and it didnt load, but the Wiikey disc does. gunna reflash it, and try again

edit:
didnt work. again. I'll wait for the full game to finish
Maybe you disabled your modchip? I know sometimes when I press reset and power on my Wii it disables my Cyclowiz.

PS: I loved the game, Oni.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should've tried it. If I already got the dual channels, can I format my wii and redownload my virtual console games? Does my friend code change?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Seriously though, what's the problem with having dual channels? Do they take up system memory or something?
1) You would be stuck with 2 channels whicc makes nothing 4 life. They cant be deleted.

2) You get a update with WRONG firmware on your Wii.

3) Nintendo may use them later to detect modded consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Woody's got wood.