Hacking bravely default [gateway] - lost save

hellykun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone and happy new year,

As I was happily playing bravely default on my gateway (latest firmware) I got a game over screen and then my save was lost. When I restarted the game the data was created from the begging.

I was about to kill the Four Dragons for the vampire job subquest.
This is the second time that this has happened and I do not have the patience to replay it from the beginning.

Can anybody share a save file with me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

needcash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If it happens that often just buy a new SD card so your saves won't get corrupted again and always backup your save files from SD to your computer.

phazonknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is possible as long as the regions are the same. I remember using a save from online that started from ch 1 with 131 villagers, ive been using that ever since. Put about 70+ hrs into the game

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can find all the save I did for that game on filetrip.net > 3DS > saves

You will find my save, then look at the right menu "more versions of this file" and pick one you find near your progress.

play a different game before placing the save on your SD, or it will not use it.

Ciaran Harte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I lost my Bravely default save file for Gateway, I left the 3ds in standby for too long and it crashed. :(

Never mind someone gave me a save file!

Ciaran Harte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, bit of a longshot but does anyone have a save file for Bravely Default at around level 20? I lost mine, just about to beat the boss to get the summoner job. I have an EU game.. Please, I'd appreciate it so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc