Homebrew braindump prerelease - dump game contents on any system version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neobrain

-
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo guys, uploaded a new version, changelog:
- RomFS dumping is faster.
- it tells you to be patient when dumping ExeFS

Anyone mind testing the dumping speed and giving me "before/after" comparisons?

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see a newer version anywhere. Github still has the version from 14 hours ago under releases and there's nothing attached to the first post :unsure:

Last edited by kiwiis,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i dumped x but i cannot get neo x to work i extracted the romfs and replaced the a folder with the one provied then rebuilded the romfs then deleted unneeded hex named it the right game id but it gets stuck on black screen

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Its going to take a loooooong time to dump ORAS. Im currently dumping it. Its 1.8 gigabytes by the way. Im about 200 mbs in and its been about 2 hours
At least you aren't me, I attempted it 3 times:
1st time I found out memory card was too small because its filled with stuff so it cancelled after waiting like 5 hours.
2nd time the 3DS died.
The 3rd time I did the same but this 8gb was too full (I should of checked... I know) however this was while sleeping overnight.
Now I am attempting the 4th with a 32gb, it will take a long time won't it :/ I wish there was a continuation function so it doesn't have to override whatever was left.
I just want to mess about with ORAS :/

Kim-Yannick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1st time I found out memory card was too small because its filled with stuff so it cancelled after waiting like 5 hours.
2nd time the 3DS died.
The 3rd time I did the same but this 8gb was too full (I should of checked... I know) however this was while sleeping overnight.
Now I am attempting the 4th with a 32gb, it will take a long time won't it :/ I wish there was a continuation function so it doesn't have to override whatever was left.
Download the updated version on the same page, its way faster

neobrain

-
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
2nd time the 3DS died.

Make sure you use the updated version (see above). If you already started with the old version, you might as well start a 5th attempt :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.