westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't really feel embarrassed that I watch shoujo.. I always tell some friends what anime I'm watching at that moment, sometimes they agree... sometimes they dont.

Going to give Ouran High School Host Club a try after I've finished Chibi Vampire Karin

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I actually preffer shojo Manga even thaught I'm a guy.

Love to read stuff like Usotsuki Lily and 1/2 Prince and whatever there is :P
well to tell the truth, the drawing stile mostly sucks or at least is ... different from what i like, but the story is mostly something i like .. many romance stuff and some comedy.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i don't notice what categories a manga falls from...
i decide to give something a go from descriptions and reviews. then if i like it i'll continue reading but if i don't i drop it.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not see anything wrong with you watching whatever you like. I watched and loved alot of anime I thought was girly compared to some other anime, but after looking them up just now, they all fell under Shonen and Seinen.

Clannad
DearS
OtoBoku
Zero no Tsukaima
Hayate no Gotoku
Girls Bravo
Ah! My Goddess
Chobits
Sekirei
Princess Lover!
Happy Lesson

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some good things on that list, KazoWar:) Don't know if I would really consider Hayate no Gotoku shojo, but it's still good, I should finish watching that sometime. AMG/OMG has always been one of my favorites, I remember getting the tapes way back in 94. Then having to wait forever for the tv series... Clannad was a series I couldn't stop watching. I watched 14 eps of it one day. I do most of CLAMPs stuff.

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do not see anything wrong with you watching whatever you like. I watched and loved alot of anime I thought was girly compared to some other anime, but after looking them up just now, they all fell under Shonen and Seinen.

Clannad
DearS
OtoBoku
Zero no Tsukaima
Hayate no Gotoku
Girls Bravo
Ah! My Goddess
Chobits
Sekirei
Princess Lover!
Happy Lesson
Thought Sekirei isn't shoujo..Though it is ecchi

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Clannad
DearS
OtoBoku
Zero no Tsukaima
Hayate no Gotoku
Girls Bravo
Ah! My Goddess
Chobits
Sekirei
Princess Lover!
Happy Lesson
Thought Sekirei isn't shoujo..Though it is ecchi

I never said it was Shojo. on Wikipedia it is listed as Seinen, i know lol Wikipedia, but i just did a quick google search to see what category all the anime on my watched anime list fell under. I listed the ones I thought was meant for girls, but was listed as Shonen or Seinen.

I thought they where meant for girls because they where not about super powered beings or robots beating each other to death. Most involved a male who some how ended up in a circle of young woman perusing friendships and even relationships with them. I thought those where mainly for girls, but they seem to be aimed at boys or older men. I also google shojo to get an example of an anime meant for girls and the first one I saw seems to show a large cast of attractive looking men instead of woman. I am betting the basic plot would be a single female in the middle of a circle of men.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I read/watch anything except Yaoi/yuri/hentai/similar genre.

I like shoujo manga. (I want next chapters of Nana!)
I don't care the genre as long as I enjoy the story.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ask yourself, you are sitting next to two guys, one is reading Sailormoon, the other something BL category. which one is likely queer?

And do you really give a damn?

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares what others think? It's only when you let it get to you that it causes the problem. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.

I watch/read want I like. As long as I like it, I could care less on what genre it calls into. I just caught up with One Piece and I just finished Hana to Akuma.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt matter.. Dont listen to some people who is laughing at you because of this book. If you are injury, should you cry or should you hold your emotion inside and be tough and be macho ? Do you think that men shouldn't cry because you would be called sissy? Come on, it's silly and those people are lower than ants who would think like that. Anyway, be yourself and enjoy. We love all: Gay, Lesbian, any races, and we are all human. Stop hated.. Stop being embarrassment... Stop make fun.. and more. Got an idea ? Good boy. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1