Homebrew [BOUNTY] Custom Virtual Console/ Emulator Controls [BOUNTY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda somewhat not really ontopic. But has anyone made a romhack or a way to change the OOT and MM 3DS controls? B to roll and Y to attack with your sword would be a lot easier than the current controls, because of the N64 button placement :P

Anyone who played both versions know exactly what I'm talking about!

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up with people offering money so something to be made? I mean this is like the 10th one isn't?
But anyways the GB VC is an emulator that plays GB games. Wheres my money? (JK)
Done before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bounty's never work and what are you even asking for?

Depends on the right crowd.

This crowd.......well....its been proven that nobody was willing to pay, and wasn't taken seriously....you do recall the previous bounty.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I can't help but comment here... I love how everyone dumps on the OP while giving links to emulators and then demanding money. @PECONAUT , don't give these guys a cent.

The funny thing about this is that people complain about paying a penny to GW...............but than a bounty? Programming ain't cheap, just be glad there are people creating CFW's for no cost at all.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still have no idea what OP even wants
They want someone to figure out how to remap buttons in the 3DS Virtual Console emulators.
The funny thing about this is that people complain about paying a penny to GW...............but than a bounty? Programming ain't cheap, just be glad there are people creating CFW's for no cost at all.
I'm very well aware that software development costs money. I'm glad that CFW exists and I'd like to think that in my posts to CFW authors I've been respectful and thankful to them. My point here is that the OP made a request, and he gets suckerpunched and kicked while he's on the ground. It's plain wrong and frankly disgusting to see other users abuse the OP like that.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why doesn't someone put a bounty on something that'd actually be useful? And not done already with emulators?
Something like putting a bounty on a 10.7 CFW, or N64 emulation, or full DS games running without flashcarts?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why doesn't someone put a bounty on something that'd actually be useful? And not done already with emulators?
Something like putting a bounty on a 10.7 CFW, or N64 emulation, or full DS games running without flashcarts?
I thought his request had merit. But I could totally get behind DS games or a N64 emulator :)

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I find that putting a bounty on anything homebrew-related is a very bad idea. Homebrewing communities live off of sharing ideas in the form of applications that can be useful to anyone and everyone, and you can see this just by looking around. People are using their personal time to develop goodies for everyone.

I kinda get the whole "donations" deal, if you want to support someone for doing god's work, that's very nice of you. But going for bounties is basically buying stuff, which makes communities develop inwards with private applications and exploits, until the "free" part is gone.

Just my opinion.

HowDoI?

Trophies
XP
Country
Fine if everyone is mad about me paying for it then it will be 0$ not 25$.
free contest now :D

HowDoI?

Trophies
XP
Country
6OoTcrX.png

:^)
This is my favorute so far! A real wrench so creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU