Hacking Question Bought Used Switch (ReiNX 6.2)

Iceman4Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone,
I recently bought a used Nintendo Switch on ReiNX 6.2 with an Atmosphere payload injector(a payload previously loaded by seller).
The seller gave me the original backup of the switch(3.0) also as he was the first person purchased it. He told me that the fuses are not yet burnt.
The switch boots to a black screen and then atmosphere payload injector loads it to Hekate where I select ReiNX.bin to start it to CFW. and same procedure to proper shut down it.

So please need your suggestion from where to start at this point ?
Should I restore to backup 3.0 ? or Continue from here 6.2 to Latest CFW ?

Thanks for the support

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Depends. If you want to continue hacking your switch, simply update with ChoiDujourNX to 7.0.1 or 8.0.1 and enjoy. Don’t take your switch online because then you will be banned. If you want to play online, you would need to restore clean backup.

Reactions: KlariNoX

Iceman4Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Thanks but I'll be using it offline (Hacked) only.
Are there any benefits of staying at this state 3.0 (Fuses) for Coldboot or Warmboot.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks but I'll be using it offline (Hacked) only.
Are there any benefits of staying at this state 3.0 (Fuses) for Coldboot or Warmboot.
If you update without burning fuses, you can alway go back to 3.0.0. No need to stay there. Also check your burnt fuses with hekate to be sure that you have only 3 burnt fuses for 3.0.0.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you update without burning fuses, you can alway go back to 3.0.0. No need to stay there. Also check your burnt fuses with hekate to be sure that you have only 3 burnt fuses for 3.0.0.

How do I check my burnt fuses with hekate to me sure that I have only 3 burnt fuses for 3.0.0 ? Because I updated from 3.0.0 to 5.1.0 last years for the FIRST TIME then update to 6.2.0 after. Now updated too 7.0.1. Yes, with Chonix as always.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
How do I check my burnt fuses with hekate to me sure that I have only 3 burnt fuses for 3.0.0 ? Because I updated from 3.0.0 to 5.1.0 last years for the FIRST TIME then update to 6.2.0 after. Now updated too 7.0.1. Yes, with Chonix as always.
Inject hekate -> Console info -> Print fuse info. If you always updated with ChoiDujourNX and never disabled autoRCM during the installation, you should be fine.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inject hekate -> Console info -> Print fuse info. If you always updated with ChoiDujourNX and never disabled autoRCM during the installation, you should be fine.

Glad to know. Yes, I never disabled autoRCM during the installation. I guess I will be fine but I will make a note. Thanks again!

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

Iceman4Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Just checked my serial number and Possible firmware version out of the box: 3.0.1
I have 4 burnt fuses in Hekate System Info ...

Is there any burnt fuses or I am ok with last backup to restore in case !!

Last edited by Iceman4Ever,

Iceman4Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So in order to update switch through choidujourNX I just need 7.1/8.0.1 firmware(sdk) files or I have to update ReiNX files on SD card too ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol