Hacking Bought used switch, advice needed

LapCheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was referring to my link lol. But I don’t see that product from the seller you linked to anyway. Also, I am not just buying one. Buying multiples with shipping considered will significantly add up to the total.

I understand that probably they are more or less the same. I would still feel better with someone with more experience than myself confirming that I can go ahead with it, or even better, have a cheaper link

You must joking, even the man on top cannot answer you. There is totally no review on product page buy and test it or wait for others to buy.

The seller also sells 2 other products, you have to select. Look at my picture

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 1.16.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 1.16.03 AM.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by LapCheong,

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
You must joking, even the man on top cannot answer you. There is totally no review on product page buy and test it or wait for others to buy.

The seller also sells 2 other products, you have to select. Look at my picture
Ah sorry, didn’t notice the different products. That’s roughly double what it would cost on my link, which would be a lot considering the multiple pieces.

Also, I think you are misunderstanding the question. I am not asking about a review of that product from this seller. I am asking about the product judging only from pictures. Is this the right product or not? It’s not uncommon to have several revisions of such diy products. Here is an example of what I think is an older model that is no longer recommended
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/RCM-...67-4a9d-9ec0-f73f4605f103&transAbTest=ae803_3

Reactions: LapCheong

LapCheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah sorry, didn’t notice the different products. That’s roughly double what it would cost on my link, which would be a lot considering the multiple pieces.

Also, I think you are misunderstanding the question. I am not asking about a review of that product from this seller. I am asking about the product judging only from pictures. Is this the right product or not? It’s not uncommon to have several revisions of such diy products. Here is an example of what I think is an older model that is no longer recommended
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/RCM-...67-4a9d-9ec0-f73f4605f103&transAbTest=ae803_3
I see, my bad for interpreting it wrongly. As far as the pictures goes. It looks exactly as the one as I bought.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hey guys, just thought I’d keep this thread instead of making a new one.

Is there any reason why I shouldn’t go for this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hig...2d-4f4a-a488-dc94e4b90218&transAbTest=ae803_3

Any cheaper alternative?
Just a follow up for those interested, and happen to stumble across this thread. I did go ahead and order from this link. It was $7.36 at the time. It is now $9.68. I am sure there might be cheaper ones though.

In any case, just got them today, and they all seem to be good.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...