Hacking Bought from modchipsdirect last week

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got mine when I ordered from them. Got lost. Hope you paid for insurance or tracking. I do not recommend modchipsdirect. Wouldn't give me refund or anything. Had to contact bank and BBB. Real pain in the arse.

Good luck. I would recommend ModchipsCentral (the Canadian retailer). Awesome support. Good prices. Quick shipping.

Or support the GBATemp forums at www.nds-card.com. (more expensive, but can't beat the support)

I already got mine weeks ago. It took a little while because Sky was out of stock, but I definitely got it. Dunno what the problem would be on your end.

J2damuahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had no issues with modchipsdirect. I purchased a gateway, sky3ds and r4i save dongle shipping only took about 3 to 5 days within the last few months. Also sent it my Xbox 360 for modding from them receiving it and sending it back was about a week and a half. When my credit card was blocked by my bank from a transaction I made with them they kindly sent me a message and I fixed the issue right away.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tracked it down (the hard way) and it literally just disappeared. So either someone stole it, or they lost it in the X-Mas shuffle. But I never got it. Nor did MCD offer to refund or resend it. Just cut me off. So I had to file against them.

Waited over a month. Reported it. Waited another month for bank to refund. No cooperation from MCD.

I had ordered a DSTwo from them before. Arrived without any problem. The moment I tried to buy Gateway... nothing. Even sat on 9.2 until I got so ticked I went 9.5. Hence me using Sky3DS.

Might try again. This time using N3DSXL + GW +Sky3DS/CN. But I'll only order from ModChipsCentral from now on. Although, I'm tempted to buy using PayPal from PeachDS.com. PayPal would be nice.

At one point I confused MCD for MCC and MCC's support was really helpful and sympathetic but then realized my order # wasn't correct. Then when I realized my mistake and told them where I bought it from, they just laughed and wished me "good luck".

So when I bought my Sky3DS I went to MCC and man, I had it in a week. Best packing job I ever saw. Tracking and insurance. Loved it. Came with a mSD USB stick and a USB>3DS power cord. Can hang out on forums while playing my 3DSXL charging through my EeePC. Or lookup guides while playing and leave the old power adpater plugged in at home while everything else is mobile (really useful right now).

So yeah. That happened.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tracked it down (the hard way) and it literally just disappeared. So either someone stole it, or they lost it in the X-Mas shuffle. But I never got it. Nor did MCD offer to refund or resend it. Just cut me off. So I had to file against them.

Waited over a month. Reported it. Waited another month for bank to refund. No cooperation from MCD.

I had ordered a DSTwo from them before. Arrived without any problem. The moment I tried to buy Gateway... nothing. Even sat on 9.2 until I got so ticked I went 9.5. Hence me using Sky3DS.

Might try again. This time using N3DSXL + GW +Sky3DS/CN. But I'll only order from ModChipsCentral from now on. Although, I'm tempted to buy using PayPal from PeachDS.com. PayPal would be nice.

At one point I confused MCD for MCC and MCC's support was really helpful and sympathetic but then realized my order # wasn't correct. Then when I realized my mistake and told them where I bought it from, they just laughed and wished me "good luck".

So when I bought my Sky3DS I went to MCC and man, I had it in a week. Best packing job I ever saw. Tracking and insurance. Loved it. Came with a mSD USB stick and a USB>3DS power cord. Can hang out on forums while playing my 3DSXL charging through my EeePC. Or lookup guides while playing and leave the old power adpater plugged in at home while everything else is mobile (really useful right now).

So yeah. That happened.

Or you can order from peachds with tracking and insurance :P

Reactions: Osmosis

Osmosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing wrong with ModChipsCentral currently, either some of you guys had bad luck or live overseas

It's not bad luck or living overseas (I'm right next to their warehouse in NY). It's bad customer service. No, not all can have a perfect buying experience. But what really strikes me odd is that when things went well, they went well. The moment something went wrong, they bailed on me.

So don't sit here and debate like a troll. Bad service is bad service.

Sure, you can buy from them. But if things go wrong, I told you so.

I could be sitting on an O3DSXL + GW right now. Instead, my money went into a Sky3DS. Thanks modchipsdirect. Never again.

Osmosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipdirect ship directly from new york, no issues with email support.

Oh no. No problem at all. I'd like my $80 back though... too bad I had to go through the bank to get it. Thanks email support.

ModChipCentral all the way folks. Safest bet.

If you're looking for PayPal try out PeachDS.com

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modchipdirect shipped same day on multiple orders and I got them all in couple days. They ship with tracking Osmosis.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no. No problem at all. I'd like my $80 back though... too bad I had to go through the bank to get it. Thanks email support.

ModChipCentral all the way folks. Safest bet.

If you're looking for PayPal try out PeachDS.com

I did an rma in the month of Feb and they GLADLY refunded my purchases, even when it was made 3 months back. You should learn to handle customer support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao