Gaming Bought Battlefield 3 Before Release Date 23/10

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hello guys yesterday a man who sell videogames in gamestore said to me the game arrived so i bought the game before anyone else in my country :biggrin:

here is the pic the unboxing the game :yayps3:

the graphic of the game is so stunning and the story of the game is Action X Action i really enjoyed playing the game and i recommend to you guys to buy the game the best FPS game i ever played and the best graphics on ps3 yet :)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lucky you. it looks nice and real. i'm not a big FPS fan through but still...

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky! What are your thoughts? I think you would do the community (or if not all of us, the Battlefield tempers) a favor if you share your thoughts on the online. I'm going for this game instead of MW3 and I just recently became a fan of FPS because of the beta. :P

I would appreciate it :)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online's pretty good. Leaks been out for a few days, as well as the servers have been up. (Well, for the 360 version they go off and on. Dunno about PC, or PS3.)

Quite a few hindrances I found online, are the flash strobe add on that blinds you when you try to shoot someone. A few glitches here, and there but overall enjoyable. (Now that it's going to be released tomorrow I can kiss my Global Leaderboard Rank good bye. XD)

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
well its such an amazing game really loved the campaign mode and its so much action in the game better than cod (sorry cod fans i love this game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1