Bought a new PS Vita..

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DKB, Oct 4, 2016.

1. DKB
    OP

DKB FUCK OFF

May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    I bought a "used" (It wasn't used lol) PS Vita, and I am a complete noob with it, since I never had one before. I was just wondering..

1. The Firmware on it is currently 3.30, should I update it using the qCMA method to 3.60? Or should I do something else with the low firmware?

2. It came with a borderlands 2 coupon. I was wondering if it still works or not.

Thanks.

2. Igknotus

Igknotus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2016
    United States
    I recommend that you update to 3.60 there is a lot of stuff that you could to with it such as vitamin and maidumptool.

DKB likes this.
  3. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    Hi there, I'm new with the Vita too. I would recommend that you read about everything related before trying to hack your Vita (and play games you download), or you might lose all.

This thread is a must read:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/warning-...our-vita-are-surfacing-online-warning.443714/

4. Condarkness

Condarkness GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    Definitively manually update to 3.60, unless you want psp... although that too may come since COLDBIRD is on the project. And of course like everyone else said there's Henkaku.