Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry this is a bit overwhelming, which homebrew am I supposed to download?

Also I can't figure out how to pm xD
Under "Homebrew version" click the "Release" link. It'll bring you to a new page with downloads, click the one called "homebrew_launcher_rpx.v2.1.zip"

(I actually just figured out you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to private message.)

SuperHylianHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Under "Homebrew version" click the "Release" link. It'll bring you to a new page with downloads, click the one called "homebrew_launcher_rpx.v2.1.zip"

(I actually just figured out you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to private message.)

Oh right, thanks. Is that the only thing I have to download... I see other things on here like source code, do I need that?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I've extracted the wiiu folder to my SD card, but I don't understand this; "Host the "www" folder and run the browser exploit to launch it, or use an existing public host website."

I'm new here, I just want to add, that in order for me to get things to work I had to use bullywiiplazas version of TCPGecko.

That being said, I want to thank everyone that had put time and dedication into making this all possible, and sharing your work with us. I have had more fun figuring out how to make this work than actually using it, and now that its working I spend more time trying to figure out how to make codes than I do playing. Its like a whole other game! Again, thanks so much!

Reactions: Snaoke

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I've extracted the wiiu folder to my SD card, but I don't understand this; "Host the "www" folder and run the browser exploit to launch it, or use an existing public host website."
Tbh I have no idea what that is, but if you think you are all set pop that sucker into your Wii U and go to the internet browser. Once there, type in http://wj44.ml or http://loadiine.ovh and make sure to bookmark it (I would recommend using loadiine.ovh).

Edit: Just donged on me. Dont worry about the "www" thing, the links I gave you are the hosting websites that you need.

Last edited by Snaoke,

SuperHylianHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tbh I have no idea what that is, but if you think you are all set pop that sucker into your Wii U and go to the internet browser. Once there, type in http://wj44.ml or http://loadiine.ovh and make sure to bookmark it (I would recommend using loadiine.ovh).

Edit: Just donged on me. Dont worry about the "www" thing, the links I gave you are the hosting websites that you need.

It said could not load "elf file" and it got stuck so I restarted my console... am I missing a file?

Edit: never mind... I think I accidentally launched the homebrew, never realised there's a tab listing a whole load of things. Which one am I supposed to download?

Last edited by SuperHylianHero,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to add items yet? Like say I want to get some of the saddles, how am I supposed to do that? I don't exactly have extra key items laying around to change. Same with armor, it's a one time thing, isn't it?

Reactions: Snaoke

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It said could not load "elf file" and it got stuck so I restarted my console... am I missing a file?

Edit: never mind... I think I accidentally launched the homebrew, never realised there's a tab listing a whole load of things. Which one am I supposed to download?
Which hosting site are you on?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to add items yet? Like say I want to get some of the saddles, how am I supposed to do that? I don't exactly have extra key items laying around to change. Same with armor, it's a one time thing, isn't it?
There's no way to add items in the Trainer yet.
However, youc an do a very easy trick to accomplish that.

For Armor items, I suggest you freeze the rupee count with the trainer and buy new armor from Hateno or Kakariko, then replace that new armor with the one you desire (Sacrificial Armor).

For items in general, same thing, although for this I suggest you use a very mundane and common item such as the Apple, you can farm those in Hateno village, grab one, change it to a new item, grab another, change it to another, etc. Repeat.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to add items in the Trainer yet.
However, youc an do a very easy trick to accomplish that.

For Armor items, I suggest you freeze the rupee count with the trainer and buy new armor from Hateno or Kakariko, then replace that new armor with the one you desire (Sacrificial Armor).

For items in general, same thing, although for this I suggest you use a very mundane and common item such as the Apple, you can farm those in Hateno village, grab one, change it to a new item, grab another, change it to another, etc. Repeat.
Alright, thanks. I'll give it a shot. Can you change across categories? Can I change an apple into the amiibo saddle for example?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadine... the one you recommended.
Then you are gonna want to select "Homebrew Launcher 1.4 (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)" in the drop down menu

Also, make sure you're SD card reads as this: F:\wiiu\apps\homebrew_launcher
homebrew_launcher is the folder the "elf" file you're gonna need for it to get in

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright, thanks. I'll give it a shot. Can you change across categories? Can I change an apple into the amiibo saddle for example?
I'm not too sure about that.
Where are the Saddles/Bridles stored?

If it's inside Materials and you switch an Apple for it, sure, but I don't think it will work without issues if you try to cross over other categories.

Give it a try though, just be sure to save manually before attempting that, so you can roll back if anything goes bad.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure about that.
Where are the Saddles/Bridles stored?

If it's inside Materials and you switch an Apple for it, sure, but I don't think it will work without issues if you try to cross over other categories.

Give it a try though, just be sure to save manually before attempting that, so you can roll back if anything goes bad.
They're saved as Key Items unfortunately, but I'll give it a shot and see.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

SuperHylianHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then you are gonna want to select "Homebrew Launcher 1.4 (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)" in the drop down menu

Also, make sure you're SD card reads as this: F:\wiiu\apps\homebrew_launcher
homebrew_launcher is the folder the "elf" file you're gonna need for it to get in

Okay, where do I download the elf file? I'm not sure if I even have it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: