Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol legal, as opposed to what? I can imagine the police with a warant and arrest me if I obtained my vidja gaem currency in my single player non online game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For everyone else that installed the update on "accident"

Delete the update data then download the previous update on usb downloader and install using wup installer. Seems silly to pester panda about updating his trainer when the update wasn't even that significant to warrant updating. Not like this was the DLC update yet.
How do you avoid the update? isn't it automatic? is there a way to turn off updates for zelda?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you avoid the update? isn't it automatic? is there a way to turn off updates for zelda?
I use parental controls on my router to block URLs that connect with NUS. If you can't access your router you could either enter the homebrew DNS or simply not connect to the network all.

Whatever you do don't install the update from a randomly found usb (;

Reactions: comput3rus3r

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if you change the mod-type of a bow to 80000011, that adds 5 Arrow Burst Fire + Attack Up.

I just edited my Savage Lynel Bow with Mod-Type 80000011 and Mod-Amt 00000090, now the bow has Attack Up + 144 + 5 Shot Arrow Burst. With a total of 176 Attack Power.

What I did was, the 5 show arrow burst is 80000010, and the Attack Up is 80000001, so I just added them up to 80000011. And changed the Mod-Amt to how powerful I want the Attack multiplier to be. lol. I didn't know you can do that, but I just tried it, and it worked.

Have fun!

Easy, Fastest, and LEGAL.. Zelda BotW Rupee Farming using Cemu 1.7.5

step 1 :
travel to Hebra Tower the go to Pondo Lodge to play bowling

step 2 :
place your snowball at the spot in my video, in will guarantee to make it strike.. you will instantly got 300rupees
( in my video im tested 3 times at that spot and always strike)

enjoy !!

Legal? Its VERY legal to mod a singleplayer ONLY/OFFLINE game. If nintendo even cared a little bit that we are modding BOTW to gain Rupees, or other things, they would be trying extra hard to come out with updates that disables trainers, and other modding methods.

Actually, what you are doing IS illegal. Playing BOTW using an Emulator, playing a game on an Emulator that you do not own.

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I give up.
Good. Actually learn what is legal and what isn't so you can save face from embarrassment.

I repeat, if you aren't from the US I take back everything I said. I do believe it's illegal in some parts of the world but I can't speak for them.

Look guys, this isn't the kind of thread for this kind of talk. Also, insulting each other wouldn't help anyone with anything either, it just makes this conversation over extended and more pointless. None of you guys are stupid or idiots in any way, but in all seriousness, don't you guys think it's reasonable to keep that out of the thread and just keep it in the PMs? Maybe make a debate team and go against each other, that's fine. It's only best that there is no crossfire on ground where innocents are walking on. We're gamers, we're supposed to help each other out, not put each other down. If one person makes a statement that you disagree with, then say that you disagree or better yet correct them even if you can, but do it in a way where it's not an insult against one another. That's all I have to say, any posts aimed against me in a negative and/or insulting manner will be completely ignored.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What the hell just happen in this thread?

Also, if you change the mod-type of a bow to 80000011, that adds 5 Arrow Burst Fire + Attack Up.

I just edited my Savage Lynel Bow with Mod-Type 80000011 and Mod-Amt 00000090, now the bow has Attack Up + 144 + 5 Shot Arrow Burst. With a total of 176 Attack Power.

What I did was, the 5 show arrow burst is 80000010, and the Attack Up is 80000001, so I just added them up to 80000011. And changed the Mod-Amt to how powerful I want the Attack multiplier to be. lol. I didn't know you can do that, but I just tried it, and it worked.

Have fun!

Legal? Its VERY legal to mod a singleplayer ONLY/OFFLINE game. If nintendo even cared a little bit that we are modding BOTW to gain Rupees, or other things, they would be trying extra hard to come out with updates that disables trainers, and other modding methods.

Actually, what you are doing IS illegal. Playing BOTW using an Emulator, playing a game on an Emulator that you do not own.

Yeah that's good and all, but have you make a 10x Traveler Bow? that shit is amazing and the closest thing to an air strike in a Zelda game we will ever have.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell just happen in this thread?

Yeah that's good and all, but have you make a 10x Traveler Bow? that shit is amazing and the closest thing to an air strike in a Zelda game we will ever have.

It's better with a Savage Lynel bow, not that hard to come by.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The 2 newest updates don't boots on my computer, do we have to update something other in order to make it working ?
OK sorry, it worked with a cmd ^^

Last edited by Mat37,

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 2 newest updates don't boots on my computer, do we have to update something other in order to make it working ?
OK sorry, it worked with a cmd ^^

Maybe it was your antivirus program interfering with it. I had the same problem and turning it off for 10 minutes made it work properly, then after that the computer started to trust the program without thinking it's a virus.

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://ufile.io/bus8a

(EDIT: added another savefile with 0% but finished tutorial, has starter weapons, and all amiibo tunics)
Here's a 100% completed save file with most weapons, all armor, and 500 of every material, plus a file that's finished the tutorial and completed map.

Use the Saviine app on your PC(select to inject),
then use the homebrew app on your Wii u(it will ask for IP for PC, saviine app will tell you what it is),
Select Botw to boot
PC will then ask which file to inject (select 80000001)

Anyways yo, Can you put in a speed code for x1.5 and always have it constant? (without pressing ZL or anything)

Last edited by robzdabladez,

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://ufile.io/42pl8

Here's a 100% completed save file with most weapons, all armor, and 500 of every material, plus a file that's finished the tutorial and completed map.

Use the Saviine app on your PC(select to inject),
then use the homebrew app on your Wii u(it will ask for IP for PC, saviine app will tell you what it is),
Select Botw to boot
PC will then ask which file to inject (select 80000001)

Anyways yo, Can you put in a speed code for x1.5 and always have it constant? (without pressing ZL or anything)

Go to this link: https://pastebin.com/GhVJX4ZY it has a bunch of codes for multiple versions of the game. This was made by @skoolzout1. The speed code isn't constant, but it is activated when you hold B instead of ZL, so it makes it better and easier to run where you please with fast speed.

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to this link: https://pastebin.com/GhVJX4ZY it has a bunch of codes for multiple versions of the game. This was made by @skoolzout1. The speed code isn't constant, but it is activated when you hold B instead of ZL, so it makes it better and easier to run where you please with fast speed.

okay cool, but I don't know how to apply these on the wii u, I don't run this on cemu. :l
I'm using the trainer by pandasmack

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay cool, but I don't know how to apply these on the wii u, I don't run this on cemu. :l
I'm using the trainer by pandasmack

All you have to do is get BullyWiiPlaza's JGecko program onto your computer and have it install TCPGecko on your SD card. Make sure that the folder that the program downloads onto your computer is named TCPGecko, so when you boot up TCPGecko on Homebrew, and press X to load CosmoCortney's codehandler, the app will recognize it. Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm bad at explaining things, I know, sorry.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it was your antivirus program interfering with it. I had the same problem and turning it off for 10 minutes made it work properly, then after that the computer started to trust the program without thinking it's a virus.
I tried disabling my antivirus and made nothing, not a problem, I just have to click on the cmd instead of the program

Reactions: Casis

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All you have to do is get BullyWiiPlaza's JGecko program onto your computer and have it install TCPGecko on your SD card. Make sure that the folder that the program downloads onto your computer is named TCPGecko, so when you boot up TCPGecko on Homebrew, and press X to load CosmoCortney's codehandler, the app will recognize it. Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm bad at explaining things, I know, sorry.

Alrite cool, I searched it up and got it all running, setting up codes live on pc and having them apply instantly is kind of crazy.

anyways, the list you given before, The infinite horse whip code isn't working, I tried all versions of it. Any more lists or code providers out there you know of?

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrite cool, I searched it up and got it all running, setting up codes live on pc and having them apply instantly is kind of crazy.

anyways, the list you given before, The infinite horse whip code isn't working, I tried all versions of it. Any more lists or code providers out there you know of?

For that particular code? Actually I don't think anyone has gotten that code to work again, not even Panda's trainer. All that I know of, no, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof