Gaming [BOTW] Finding strong weapons.

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized that you can find powerful weapons inside the castle, but as you complete the quests/shrines weapons start receiving an additional effect. You can get the best weapons from fighting lynels. I have a bow with an atk of 32 x 5 and lynel sword over 90 atk thanks to the additional effect. But how about yourself, where is a good place to hunt for those powerful weapons? what is your weapon of choice? and is there a way to horde weapons?

I thought of dropping them inside my house. but they get erase when the blood moon shows up.

Last edited by Meliodas2255,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the master sword.... Or there is one map tower you can go to, that has a royal sword on top of it with like 58 Attack power, and lots of durability. HINT It has a skull on top of the tower you can climb. :P

As soon as i get a sword that doesn't break, i'll eat a bowl of coco puffs with no milk :P

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
guardian shrine test of strength weapons are pretty strong you can get a 60 attack ++axe and 40 atk ++sword. and you can re do them after the BM. fuck fighting lynels need 100 bomb arrows!

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Get the master sword.... Or there is one map tower you can go to, that has a royal sword on top of it with like 58 Attack power, and lots of durability. HINT It has a skull on top of the tower you can climb. :P

As soon as i get a sword that doesn't break, i'll eat a bowl of coco puffs with no milk :P

I've just found this royal weapon: it is VERY powerful (but i don't use it, too afraid to break it xD).
Best way to find strong weapons is, i think, to explore !

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the savage sword that you get from lynels and their bows. I only use them when I'm fighting strong opponents. specially when they get the extra bonuses. and when they get red I wait for those blood moons and then back to hunting lynels. they are the hardest beast in the game even tougher than gannon.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just found this royal weapon: it is VERY powerful (but i don't use it, too afraid to break it xD).
You can get a new one by revisiting that same place. To be fair, The royal guard to the princess has it, you can take a picture of it if you want for the shiekah archive, or for item scanning. But just remember every blood moon the whole world resets, inculuding monsters and items, so you can easily keep getting it if you ever break it. :P

There is also a zora blacksmith, you need specific items to make a legendary zora weapon, i haven't done yet, cause i can't find a zora spear. But then there is that robbie guy too, anchient weapons from the guardians. And then don't forget those shrine trials that have those guardins you have to beat to win. Some carry multiple weapons including Ancient weapon +++ :D

There is also some elemental weapons that are my favorite, you can freeze enemies, put them on fire, shock and paralyze, or even shot "SONIC BOOM" Like a street fighter charater.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't know Red Moon could reset the world: thanks xD

You can get a new one by revisiting that same place. To be fair, The royal guard to the princess has it, you can take a picture of it if you want for the shiekah archive, or for item scanning. But just remember every blood moon the whole world resets, inculuding monsters and items, so you can easily keep getting it if you ever break it. :P

There is also a zora blacksmith, you need specific items to make a legendary zora weapon, i haven't done yet, cause i can't find a zora spear. But then there is that robbie guy too, anchient weapons from the guardians. And then don't forget those shrine trials that have those guardins you have to beat to win. Some carry multiple weapons including Ancient weapon +++ :D

There is also some elemental weapons that are my favorite, you can freeze enemies, put them on fire, shock and paralyze, or even shot "SONIC BOOM" Like a street fighter charater.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know Red Moon could reset the world: thanks xD
You didn't think that cutscene happens all the time to just piss you off over and over did you? Every time it happens, everything is reset to normal, all monsters/ guardians defeated, and item pickups are reset and can be gotten over again. :P

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
NICE !!!!!
I'm really stupid: i thought it makes the monsters stronger

(Don"t judge me, i've only beaten one sacred beast :P )

Enteking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the official Miniguide, Blood Moon can make stronger enemy types appear if you killed enough of them.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the official Miniguide, Blood Moon can make stronger enemy types appear if you killed enough of them.
So is Just some alter gameplay for difficulty to catch up if you wanna to get challenged?

It reminds me of resident evil 4, according to a youtube video, the better you do in that game the harder it is, the difficulty automatically adjust according to how good you do, if you are bad it gets lowered (like mortal kombat if you lose too much or Smash bros with the dumb coin scale)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's also a good idea to use kurok seeds to upgrade your max weapon inventory slots so you'll never run out of good weapons. You just cash in the seeds on the maraca guys wherever they may appear.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The strongest weapons in the game come from Lynels. My strongest one handed sword is a Savage Lynel Sword thats 100 attack with +42 Attack Up. I also have a 32x5 bow. However the Royal Guard Spear is the best spear in the game which is weird since its the only weapon that beats out the Lynel set.

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use it, as it will respawn every once in a while.

Also, if you use elemental weapons on regular chu chus, they'll drop the element you hit'em with. No need to farm near death mountain for red jelly.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
everything is reset to normal, all monsters/ guardians defeated, and item pickups are reset and can be gotten over again.
and chests

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm really stupid: i thought it makes the monsters stronger
it sort of does they get stronger weapons especially the shrine guardians

The strongest weapons in the game come from Lynels.
yeah and what a c*** it is to get...

as i said they get stronger weapons. kill the moblins enough in the 1st area and sooner or later they'll have +50 atk clubs :lol:

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
God damn I hate fighting lynels. I don't think the weapons are worth it since they will break eventually. I just keep using my master sword with lightning combo. Works like a charm so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning