Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But you need most of that to craft potions, cook food, upgrade Armour and your slate. Whats a good thing to sell excess of?

But if you want rupees, jut sell everything you don't need then.

There's is copious amounts of shit to pick up in this game, just sell everything and if you need more in future: go find more :)

I found the deer hunting game near the lab, you can earn a bit if you're decent with a bow. There must be plenty of mini games out there.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's is copious amounts of shit to pick up in this game, just sell everything and if you need more in future: go find more :)

I found the deer hunting game near the lab, you can earn a bit if you're decent with a bow. There must be plenty of mini games out there.
There's also a gliding mini game that you earn rupees based on how far you glide. It's ontop of one of the towers.

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

Kill Bats & Clear those godongo's camps. [Chests give you minerals which are worth alot]

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lol I was JUST about to say that the best way to get money for me is to play the deer hunting game xD I cook and sell the meat for extra cash. So what is the mineral and ores used for?

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raid a ton of camps, use magnesis on the steel boxes to kill everything and then break them afterwards for rupees. I got about ~600 rupees just from doing that. You could also sell drops that you get a lot of.

Reactions: KiiWii

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure the valuable mineral and ore are meant for selling, judging by how the only information given about them is how valuable they are. Not to mention, if you have an opal on you, a little kid in Hateno comes up to you and comments on it says something like "You'll be rich!".

Also, I quickly went to Hyrule castle out of curiousity and although it's hard to make it through if you're super underpowered like me, I found a couple of chests with a gold rupee(worth 300) and a silver rupee(worth 100), soo I took the money and warped out of there.

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure the valuable mineral and ore are meant for selling, judging by how the only information given about them is how valuable they are.

Keep minerals, you'll need tham to craft some stuff and power it up after that. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Need some quick cash. Any tips? (Also need some good weapons.)

Found a guy in one of the stables which buys XXL meat for 100 rupees. So just go hunt big animals and sell, 10 pieces 1000 rupees! :D

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Laurelin village has a gambling minigame where you pay 100 rupees to play but you can earn 300 if you guess the right chest

Also sell bokoblin drops, you'll always have more than you need

Last edited by vinipeix,
Reactions: Meliodas2255

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laurelin village has a gambling minigame where you pay 100 rupees to play but you can earn 300 if you guess the right chest

Also sell bokoblin drops, you'll always have more than you need
Taht's what I was going to say. just save before you gamble. if you don't get right just reload and try again. IGN claims that with luck you can get about 3000 rupees in 20 mins.

Reactions: vinipeix

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cook food and sell it, decent stat boosting food sells for more than the ingredients individually.

Find and kill rock monsters, they drop a ton of ores that sell for alot.

Trade 10 luminous ore outside Zora domain for 2x diamond worth 1000 rupees(only do it once,apparently she's a scamming zora bitch), take a photo of the luminous deposit first and you can set your slate to guide you to them.

Smash any ore deposit's you find, you can use bombs if you don't have a sledge hammer handy.

Last edited by Risingdawn, , Reason: don't get scammed kids

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cook food and sell it, decent stat boosting food sells for more than the ingredients individually.

Find and kill rock monsters, they drop a ton of ores that sell for alot.

Trade 10 luminous ore outside Zora domain for a diamond worth 500 rupees, take a photo of the luminous deposit first and you can set your slate to guide you to them.

Smash any ore deposit's you find, you can use bombs if you don't have a sledge hammer handy.
I think the 10 luminous ore for diamonds is a scam. 10 luminous stones are sold at 70/each so ten would be 700. so you are losing 200 rupees. although the first time that you do it they give you two which gives you an extra +300 rupees.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the 10 luminous ore for diamonds is a scam. 10 luminous stones are sold at 70/each so ten would be 700. so you are losing 200 rupees. although the first time that you do it they give you two which gives you an extra +300 rupees.
Holy shit that scamming Zora bitch haha, only do that one once then lol.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Are the minerals used in some point of the game to craft weapons or armors?
If not, I happily will sell all the minerals I have.
Another question: the ore deposits will respawn? Or they are one-time-only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all