Hacking borderlands 2 dump

Eyesenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys so i finally succeded to dump my physical copy of borderlands 2 with vitamin 2.0 but can seem to get it updated and get the dlc does anyone know how? again this is physical US copy not digital vitamin says it cant dump physical copy updates yet....hoping for a work around this here

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys so i finally succeded to dump my physical copy of borderlands 2 with vitamin 2.0 but can seem to get it updated and get the dlc does anyone know how? again this is physical US copy not digital vitamin says it cant dump physical copy updates yet....hoping for a work around this here

So let me get this straight:

You already know that the dumper can't dump physical games' updates... but you still created a new thread asking how to do it?... what is wrong witchu???

Hey guys I know my car runs on gas and won't work if I use diesel, can you tell me how can I make diesel to work on my car? :wacko:

Last edited by Tony_93,
Reactions: Ray2R

Eyesenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So let me get this straight:

You already know that the dumper can't dump physical games' updates... but you still created a new thread asking how to do it?... wtf is wrong witchu??? :wacko:

Hey guys I know my car runs on gas and won't work if I use diesel, can you tell me how can I make diesel to work on my car?

thanks for the useless comment no wonder you have 1900 post you must be a great asset to the site but anyways i was asking if there was an alternate way to get it updated like maybe another dumping vpk maybe other than vitamin that works

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can dump the update but you won't be able to decrepit it because update 1.09 uses more ram, also applies to the dlc since it needs 1.09 to work. i'd wait for an update to mailidumer if i were you

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
At the moment, they both use different methods to dump games. Maidumper is able to handle things that Vitamin cannot (like relocations and plugins) whilst Vitamin is able to handle some things that Maidumper cannot (DLC only I think). Neither has perfect compatibility.
Vitamin will not be getting any further updates (so I hear) so Maidumper seems to be the future, once it's updated a couple more times at least... or until something better comes along that produces "clean" dumps without modifying files.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why vitamin will not get more updates?
Vitamin2.0 is latest? O.o
because TheFlow refuses to update it past 2.0 due to quite a few people who were being very rude to him on social media and were also demanding that he released 2.0 before he was ready to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again