Borat fans !!

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Borat was hilarious, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I can't pick out any parts that made me laugh the most, because I was cracking up the whole time (well, except for that one point when his partner leaves and Borat gets really depressed and stuff). I want to go buy the DVD since it has extra scenes, but I have no moneys D:.

...Not like the crap Wil Farrel puts out. I tried watching that Ricky Bobby crap, couldn't get past 20 min. There hasn't been a film in a long time that made me laugh like this.

Uh, Will Farrel is hilarious, Ricky Bobby is also one of the funniest movies that I have ever seen. The scene where the family is saying grace is hilarious. It has Sasha Baron Cohen in it as well, which makes it even better.

I just don't get how people find Wil Farrel funny. I didn't even like Sascha Baron Cohen in the movie. His French accent was just annoying. He's the only reason I attempted to watch the film. I was disappointed.

Have to disagree. The dinner and the baby Jesus part was not funny. Again, like a typical SNL skit it just went on too long. I tried to laugh. I looked for a funny part in this movie. I could not find one. I had to turn it off. It was just bad...

This new Blades of whatever movie. The skating film. The trailer is painful enough. I can't imagine sitting through 90min of that. Yech!

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got into the show cause nobody ever explained what it was...flipping through channels I see this wannabe rapper....thought it was dumb....then after Borat somebody brought me the DVDs....fucking genius....season 1 disc 2 is by far the funniest shit cause the Ali G character takes down some major people like Raph Nader, James Lipton, Buzz Aldrin and the Hair guy Jonathan....anyway...the improv is amazing and he is a very quick thinker to keep the show rolling and the guest talking. The movie had some great deleted scenes well worth watching as well. Thats about all I got to say...

When he interviews Gore Vidal and asks him who's hair he woudl most liek to cut. Hilarious.

Calls Buzz Aldrin, Buzz Lightyear.

You'd think these high profile people could learn to type Ali G in Google and check him out before the interview. Especially Andy Rooney. That was priceless!!!!

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
funniest bruno moment, when he made some clothes store owner lie about madonna shopping their, then made him raise his hands for 3 minutes to show his support for bruno's charity

edit:typoes

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Clerks 2 is better
tongue.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Regarding Borat, anyone remember this guy?

Mahir Cagri.

A former internet legend, the original Borat. From Turkey.

rofl2.gif

(And yes, this guy is for real
laugh.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases