Hacking Bootmii.org is down?

Spiderbomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, first time user here, and I really hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking for help in this matter. I'm not asking for any .elf files, but I am stuck trying to find one! Bootmii.org appears to be down, and the wayback-machine/web archive says it was last snapshotted in a functional form in September. Does anybody know if any of the downloads are mirrored elsewhere? I'd love to use the please.hackmii installer, but I'm trying to hack a vWii and I don't know if that installer will work through the Smash Stack method.

If this is breaking any rules in any way, I accept the consequences. But if anyone can help me find a place to get the boot.elf, I would be in their debt.

EDIT: Just so we're all clear, I'm trying to hack the vWii in the Wii U. My impression is that disc based exploits like Smash Stack are my only option, but if there are alternatives I'd be glad to hear them.

Last edited by Spiderbomb,

Spiderbomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@medoli900
The problem is, I'm not hacking a normal Wii. I'll edit the main post to clarify this, but I'm hacking the virtual Wii in the Wii U. Will letterbomb work on a vWii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...