Hacking BootMii installed, but doesn't boot on startip

  • Thread starter Thread starter PocketOx
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,014
  • Replies Replies 2

PocketOx

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Alright. I have bootmii installed as boot2. When I remove the SD card and start the wii, it flashes a few times before going to the system menu. However, when I had the SD card in, the wii flashes once immediately when it is powered on, and then again a few seconds later. However, it does not boot into the BootMii menu, but into the system menu. I'm not sure what to do, or how to fix it.
 
Sorry for the double post. I tried a different brand of memory card (HDHC) and lo and behold, it booted into bootmii on startup. Real kick in the ass for brand support, hm? it's the only non sandisk I seem to have....
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted